Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    XXX was a good movie.... I like Vin Diesel..... How can you NOT like a guy named after a fuel!????

Extreme Makeover? Never heared of it..... Is it a home remodeling show? Now, I have seen Trading Spaces a time or two....
    Great film and he's named after wine as well....

It is, the shows hosted by an irritating git called Ty Pennington, my sister in law loves it!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol... yes pecs would be the manly word...

I guess the "chronic cardio" could be true, but I run at such a slow pace my heart rate is usually under 150 bpm. I run long runs slow enough to be able to have a conversation during the run
    Done the Bristol HM a few times and one year the complimentary T shirt had 'Run at the speed of chat on it', seemed good advice to me!

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    little angels all the way LOL
    Lol, I can imagine the halos....

Comment

• lol, i can imagine the halos....
      i was being serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        i was being serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Oops, sorry, most of the kids I know are great, but turn yer back for a minute sometimes and it can be carnage!

Comment

• Half naked Dave! Woo hoo!

Doc, your first marathon - very cool.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Half naked Dave! Woo hoo!

yup.. it is the weekend after I hit the Double Nickle.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              It is, the shows hosted by an irritating git called Ty Pennington, my sister in law loves it!

Done the Bristol HM a few times and one year the complimentary T shirt had 'Run at the speed of chat on it', seemed good advice to me!

Lol, I can imagine the halos....
              Ahh Ty "Move That Bus" Pennington..... yup, he is an irritating SOB....

yes, I mostly run at the speed of chat.... but I don't.... you get a rep talking to yourself....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                I'd imagine he hopes it will be on the day....

Ahh Ty "Move That Bus" Pennington..... yup, he is an irritating SOB....
                That's the one, he needs a quiet hailer....

yes, I mostly run at the speed of chat.... but I don't.... you get a rep talking to yourself....
                Talking to yerself ain't so bad, at least I understand me own sense of humour, sort of! The rep can be awkward....

Comment

• Talking to yerself ain't so bad, at least I understand me own sense of humour, sort of! The rep can be awkward....
                  Dogs are awesome cover. i use mine as cover for the exercise addiction as the poor dog needs a walk every day whether he likes it or not. he actual gets a bit miffed if it is very cold and windy and wet out when i make him go for a walk as i am sure he'd rather sit on his ass in front of the fire lol he'd never live it down locally if i got him a coat. poor hound. you can talk to them too instead of appearing crazy and talking to yourself.

Comment

Dogs are awesome cover. i use mine as cover for the exercise addiction as the poor dog needs a walk every day whether he likes it or not. he actual gets a bit miffed if it is very cold and windy and wet out when i make him go for a walk as i am sure he'd rather sit on his ass in front of the fire lol he'd never live it down locally if i got him a coat. poor hound. you can talk to them too instead of appearing crazy and talking to yourself.
                    I like your dog.... I'm thinking sitting on my ass in front of a nice fire when it is cold and nasty outside is rather brilliant! Particularly if an adult beverage is involved! lol

Comment

• he doesnt do adult beverages, he leaves them for me. we do have to fight over things like venison but i can live with that. you get a lot of meat on a deer so i can share =). all in all a very cunning dog lol

Comment

he doesnt do adult beverages, he leaves them for me. we do have to fight over things like venison but i can live with that. you get a lot of meat on a deer so i can share =). all in all a very cunning dog lol
                        Generous dog you have there, to leave you the bevvies....saying that he's rewarded with venison, even if it is fought for!

Doc, you'll have to find a dog who you can run a marathon with to 'talk to'....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          Generous dog you have there, to leave you the bevvies....saying that he's rewarded with venison, even if it is fought for!

Doc, you'll have to find a dog who you can run a marathon with to 'talk to'....
                          lol... you'd be right about that.... I don't think Mastiffs are noted for long distance runs..... though they might do a number on the neighbor's Dobies....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            lol... you'd be right about that.... I don't think Mastiffs are noted for long distance runs..... though they might do a number on the neighbor's Dobies....
                            Lol, yeah not really known for their endurance, the dobies could be a pasttime for slow days....not that you gets many!

Comment

• Doc, you'll have to find a dog who you can run a marathon with to 'talk to'....
                              vizslas are the only dog rumoured to have been able to beat a greyhound in a race. they were bred to run with horses all day so they will easily jog a marathon with you while you talk to them lol

Comment

vizslas are the only dog rumoured to have been able to beat a greyhound in a race. they were bred to run with horses all day so they will easily jog a marathon with you while you talk to them lol
                                I'm no greyhound.... greyhead definitely.... but not a greyhound....

Comment

Working...
                                X