Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    One of my favourite films and oh yeah, you'd get some mileage out of one of they drummers, for sure....

Just had a look at that book, might get myself a copy!
    I made the Thai Beef recipe today.... green beans, peppers, ground beef, lime juice and coconut aminos, and fresh basil.... pretty tasty. Has a bit of an acidic bite to it, but it was good...

Comment

• Good day all!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I made the Thai Beef recipe today.... green beans, peppers, ground beef, lime juice and coconut aminos, and fresh basil.... pretty tasty. Has a bit of an acidic bite to it, but it was good...
      That does it, definitely gonna get a copy o' that book!

Comment

Good day all!

That does it, definitely gonna get a copy o' that book!
        lol.... it is a good one, but the recipes are a very small part of it, though they are pretty tasty....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Jus finished my lard rendering.... poured off about a pint and a 1/2 of liquid that is the color of honey. Clear as a bell..... and all the left over bit, the cracklins... holy crak Primal CANDY!!!! They are still a bit warm and chewy like toffee, or caramel. I put a dash o salt on em and will let them cool.....
          Yum - love those cracklins. Dude, you are so Mr. Natural. While retaining a hotness he never really had.

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Yum - love those cracklins. Dude, you are so Mr. Natural. While retaining a hotness he never really had.

lol.... I have a goatee, but no beard..... body build isn't much different though.... OK, my knees are not that chubby.. and I have hair all over my head... ears, eyebrows, you know "Old man hair"....

Those cracklins were like crack.... or Lays potato chips.... If I had one piece I had a handfull.... then 2... There was about 1/2 a quart size baggie of them.... and I ate the last of them tonight with my breakfast..... I'm probably not gonna crap for a week because it...
            Last edited by ssn679doc; 09-12-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Good day all!

lol.... it is a good one, but the recipes are a very small part of it, though they are pretty tasty....
              Well it be done now, book ordered, looking forward to just reading it now....

lol.... I have a goatee, but no beard..... body build isn't much different though.... OK, my knees are not that chubby.. and I have hair all over my head... ears, eyebrows, you know "Old man hair"....

Those cracklins were like crack.... or Lays potato chips.... If I had one piece I had a handfull.... then 2... There was about 1/2 a quart size baggie of them.... and I ate the last of them tonight with my breakfast..... I'm probably not gonna crap for a week because it...
              Trim the facial fur, but on some undies (hopefully), chuck in some hair, de-chub the knees and it's a ringer then?!

Culinary crack is lethal, which is why I don't buy pistachios anymore, that cracklin' did sound good though....

Comment

Good day all!

Well it be done now, book ordered, looking forward to just reading it now....

Trim the facial fur, but on some undies (hopefully), chuck in some hair, de-chub the knees and it's a ringer then?!

Culinary crack is lethal, which is why I don't buy pistachios anymore, that cracklin' did sound good though....
                well, nekkid gardening has it's merits..... but with a backside the size of mine the dose of Vitamin might be lethal....

yes, nuts can be addictive...

Comment

well, nekkid gardening has it's merits..... but with a backside the size of mine the dose of Vitamin might be lethal....

yes, nuts can be addictive...
                  There be better things to do in the nuddy....Wow, you can OD on Vit D, ya learns summit every day, not much chance of that over here....

Chilly's are for me an' all, but I'm good with that!

Comment

There be better things to do in the nuddy....Wow, you can OD on Vit D, ya learns summit every day, not much chance of that over here....

Chilly's are for me an' all, but I'm good with that!
                    I've read somewhere that you can't OD from Vit. D that you get from the sun, but with a tush my size, it would be a close call!

As for other nekkid activity... some of it is similar to gardening.. spreading seed, plowing, drilling etc

Comment

• This guy is one of my favorite artists....

Comment

I've read somewhere that you can't OD from Vit. D that you get from the sun, but with a tush my size, it would be a close call!

As for other nekkid activity... some of it is similar to gardening.. spreading seed, plowing, drilling etc
                        Ooh, I might as well, as one of me nicknames in a previous existence was 'Lardarse', due to the size of me jacksy....

Alas, I gets more conventional gardening done, *sob*....

Comment

• DD, for a minute there, I thought you were speaking Spanish..."lardarse". Lardo means lard so lardarse could be to grease oneself up, you know, for a wrestling match or whatever.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            DD, for a minute there, I thought you were speaking Spanish..."lardarse". Lardo means lard so lardarse could be to grease oneself up, you know, for a wrestling match or whatever.
                            And who couldn't use a little more grease in their life! woo hooo!

Comment

• Just got back from a 4 mile run... used a 150bpm podcast... attacked the middle 2 miles by lengthening my stride and cut my 1 mile time by 1.5 minutes each mile, the last mile was at the normal stride and a much slower pace... good run! gorgeous day for it too.... a bit of a breeze, temps in the upper 70's and the humidity wasn't too bad.... enjoyable.... now, gotta go contact a lady about a dog.....

Comment

• Dog check done.... won't fit well with our family, so the search continues...

Sunday was a gorgeous day for a run... temp in the mid-60s when I started, humidity was in the 90% range, and there was a sllight breeze, bright sun shine.... did 12 miles... the first 4 at 140 bpm, the middle 4 at 145 bpm and the last 4 at 151 bp... when all is said and done, I finished about 5 minuts faster than the last time I ran this same course.... legs are sore, but not horribly so....

I tried my had at scallops on Sunday..... I like them, but have never cooked them... Bought about a lb of bay scallops, sauteed in olive oil, seasoned with garlic and kosher salt.... pretty tasty.... went well with the cod fillets I poached on the grill...

So far I have finished 2 weeks of the Whole30...... doing fairly well. No reall urges or cravings....

Comment

Working...
                                X