No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having the remainder, the heel as it were, of the loaf of meat the wife made a few day says ago with a BAS.... and some waterymelon..... I thinks tomorrow I will make stuffed peppers..... it's not like I am having a shortage on bell peppers at the moment....

Comment

• I loves me some piperies gemistes, but not green ones (devil's gonads). The XYs in my house disagree though, hating all piperies regardless of hue.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        I loves me some piperies gemistes, but not green ones (devil's gonads). The XYs in my house disagree though, hating all piperies regardless of hue.
        Now they look good, got me some yellow peppers at home, no rice, will have to improvise (more beef) or get some, tonights food sorted, top shout. Something wrong with your menfolk there I reckon....

P.S Agree with you on the green uns, as well!

Comment

• Made the stuffed bell peppers today.... browned some ground beef, added some diced onion, carrots and celery, seasoned with cumin, ginger, garlic and salt.... I stuffed the peppers, and spooned a llittle bit of scrambled egg into the mixture to act as a "binder" before I baked them..... The stuffing is tasty. I will have a couple of peppers for lunch today... <cue song Anticipation>
          Carly Simon - Anticipation - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            So is it the stone or the sock that gives the soup it's flavor?
            both as you boil the stone in the water but strain the soup through the sock at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              both as you boil the stone in the water but strain the soup through the sock at the end.
              Gosh the thought just makes my mouth water!

Comment

• ohtay.... the stuffed bells were pretty tasty! The jury is in..... no jail time for me for badly stuffed peppers!

Comment

ohtay.... the stuffed bells were pretty tasty! The jury is in..... no jail time for me for badly stuffed peppers!
                  I'm really stretching for a tasty stuffed bell-end joke, but I can't quite get there.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    I'm really stretching for a tasty stuffed bell-end joke, but I can't quite get there.
                    Me, too. Feels a lot like a stuck sneeze, doesn't it?
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• some don't finds jokes about stuffing a belle's end very tasteful........

Comment

ohtay.... the stuffed bells were pretty tasty! The jury is in..... no jail time for me for badly stuffed peppers!
                        I read "balls" instead of "bells," and thought you'd found a new way to prepare Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        some don't finds jokes about stuffing a belle's end very tasteful........
                        Now that's a fun play on words. LOL!
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          I read "balls" instead of "bells," and thought you'd found a new way to prepare Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Now that's a fun play on words. LOL!
                          you read balls.... cuz you have a perverted mind..... I like that about you!

Thank you kind lady!

Comment

• Just finished Feast for Crows..... interesting turn of events by the end...... can't say I was unhappy with some of them....

Comment

• Ran 9 miles Sunday.... was intending to go 11 or 12 but my "resolve" melted at 9. Evaporated would be a better term....

Put room darkening curtains up, and along with the room darkening window film, my sleep room resembles a cave... maybe I can sleep better now. Slept today with no sleep mask on, and I slept pretty good for a Sunday.....

Comment

• Good day all!

Back to the stuffed bell(end) peppers, done that recipe Badgergirl linked last week and they was ding dong.

I take it you'd ran out of sweat by the nine mile mark....

Dark room sounds like a result, one presumes that todays nap will be a better test?

Comment

Working...
                                X