No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love prunes. I love prunes so much that you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me and my prunes.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      I love prunes. I love prunes so much that you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me and my prunes.
      lol.... well, not near you when they started to do their thing.... they do have a reputation for increasing intestinal motility... and gas...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        lol.... well, not near you when they started to do their thing.... they do have a reputation for increasing intestinal motility... and gas...
        They've been known to reduce me to tears.

Comment

• Ah, one year, for a dinner party, I stuffed brandy-soaked prunes with blue cheese and chopped nuts. YUM.

Comment

Ah, one year, for a dinner party, I stuffed brandy-soaked prunes with blue cheese and chopped nuts. YUM.
            Bet they were a hit... until later.... but then again the cheeses binding effect could offset the loosening of the prunes...

Comment

• they were da bomb...

Comment

Believe me - you got plenty done.
                +lots

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                Ah, one year, for a dinner party, I stuffed brandy-soaked prunes with blue cheese and chopped nuts. YUM.
                That sounds a bit like WC roulette, to me....Take the cheese out though and umm!

Comment

they were da bomb...
                  I will take your word for it.... I'm not a moldy cheese kinda guy.... mostly cuz I've not had the intestinal fortitude to eat moldy cheese in the first place....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    That sounds a bit like WC roulette, to me....Take the cheese out though and umm!
                    Agreeed

Comment

• Oh boys, I feel for you. Cheese - blue or otherwise - is heaven.

Comment

Oh boys, I feel for you. Cheese - blue or otherwise - is heaven.
                        My dear, please do not mistake my coments for a dislike of cheese in general.... though it does go against my personal general philosophy of not eating rotten milk products, I do make a delishious exception for cheese. My contention is the cheese that is intentionally moldy... Moldy cheddar or swiss? cut it off and carry on.... blue, brie or camambert... eh wait one second here...

Comment

Oh boys, I feel for you. Cheese - blue or otherwise - is heaven.
                          I wish I could agree, but any cheese is a definite no go area for me, I used to periodically nibble some and see if I still found it rank, don't bother now, it's another reason why some of my family and chums think I'm odd, wait a minute....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            I wish I could agree, but any cheese is a definite no go area for me, I used to periodically nibble some and see if I still found it rank, don't bother now, it's another reason why some of my family and chums think I'm odd, wait a minute....
                            I find it odd that they find it odd that you find cheese odd.... Thats just plain...... odd....

Comment

• It is strange to me a little, since DD likes so many other strongly flavoured foods (and I associate a love of robust cheese with an appreciation of chilies, curries and so forth. However, it's hardly a personal failing, is it? As we tell small boy, it's rude to yuck someone else's yum...surely the opposite also applies.

Comment

It is strange to me a little, since DD likes so many other strongly flavoured foods (and I associate a love of robust cheese with an appreciation of chilies, curries and so forth. However, it's hardly a personal failing, is it? As we tell small boy, it's rude to yuck someone else's yum...surely the opposite also applies.
                                hardly.... yes it is rude to yuck someone elses yum (unless it is broccoli...... that deserves a yuck all of it's own... and cabbage, except bok choy. Bok choy is pretty tasty!)

Comment

Working...
                                X