Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    holy mother of god, why have I never done this?
    I have plenty of rutabaga..... you pay the shipping and they are yours! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I have plenty of rutabaga..... you pay the shipping and they are yours! lol
      lol I think that might not work out to my economic advantage given the price of shipping these days. Any chance you could say they are rutabaga shaped books and send them media rate?

Comment

lol I think that might not work out to my economic advantage given the price of shipping these days. Any chance you could say they are rutabaga shaped books and send them media rate?
        If you hadn'ta written that, I coulda... but now the NSA knows the gig.... I know... flat rate postal shipping! It it fits it ships for a phenominal rate!

Comment

If you hadn'ta written that, I coulda... but now the NSA knows the gig.... I know... flat rate postal shipping! It it fits it ships for a phenominal rate!
          by the ever efficient postal service which I love. in fact I love it almost as much as I love the president, bald eagles, apple pie, and the NSA! seriously, I love you guys...if you are reading this...really, would I lie?

Comment

by the ever efficient postal service which I love. in fact I love it almost as much as I love the president, bald eagles, apple pie, and the NSA! seriously, I love you guys...if you are reading this...really, would I lie?
            lol...... what no sarc tag at the end?????

Comment

lol...... what no sarc tag at the end?????
              it was implied. I hear that doesn't get picked up by the supercomputerspymachinesofdoom.

and to be fair, I do love apple pie so totally no sarcasm there

Comment

it was implied. I hear that doesn't get picked up by the supercomputerspymachinesofdoom.

oh, I loves a good apple pie.... even if it comes in a jar....

Comment

oh, I loves a good apple pie.... even if it comes in a jar....
                  or in a bottle with angry orchard on the label...

Comment

or in a bottle with angry orchard on the label...
                    jesssss... that too! I found that to be very.... refreshing? yes, refreshing is a good word..... Now I think I must seek out Red apple ale, but that may just be another way of saying hard cider, which I am totally OK with!

Comment

which I am totally OK with!
                      a wise man indeed.

Comment

a wise man indeed.
                        lol.... thats a rare occurance.... someone calling me wise..... calling me a wise-ass is a VERY comon occurance!

Comment

• Good day all!

Originally posted by canio6 View Post

You dont's want to mess with the eye on the line, big bro got his mince pies everywhere....

Rutabaga (or swede as it's called over here) mash sheperds pie, that sounds like another one to put on the list....

I take it postage is a bit on the wallet bashing side over your way?

Still haven't found angry orchard, piques me curiosity that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Good day all!

You dont's want to mess with the eye on the line, big bro got his mince pies everywhere....

Rutabaga (or swede as it's called over here) mash sheperds pie, that sounds like another one to put on the list....

I take it postage is a bit on the wallet bashing side over your way?

Still haven't found angry orchard, piques me curiosity that!
                            and fingers in all of those pies...

yes swedes are the same as rutabaga.

Postage here goes up, service goes down.... mail is slow.... typical complaints of a government rendered service....

Comment

and fingers in all of those pies...

Postage here goes up, service goes down.... mail is slow.... typical complaints of a government rendered service....
                              Oh aah, forgot about the digits!

Yup, same here, it must be pandemic.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                Yup, same here, it must be pandemic.....
                                Wise words those....

Comment

Working...
                                X