• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 miles at 1 pm with high humidity.... getting bac in to he groove

Comment

• Good day all!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      2 miles at 1 pm with high humidity.... getting bac in to he groove
      Good man, that must've been fun, hate training when it's hot/humid, I starts to rain, gots to do it though!

Sorry to hear about your friend, codolences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        Good day all!

Good man, that must've been fun, hate training when it's hot/humid, I starts to rain, gots to do it though!

Sorry to hear about your friend, codolences.
        Oh I rained all right.... looked like I pee'd my shorts when I was done...

Thanks for the condolences. It was the 8th anniversary of his death. He was a great man, taken waaaay to young.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Oh I rained all right.... looked like I pee'd my shorts when I was done...

Thanks for the condolences. It was the 8th anniversary of his death. He was a great man, taken waaaay to young.
          Lol, that must have been a fetching sight, as long it didn't look like you was peeing them?!

Was going to ask that, but wasn't sure how, I did wonder if it was an ageing veteran, or someone taken before his time, but that answers that question, shame.

Comment

Lol, that must have been a fetching sight, as long it didn't look like you was peeing them?!

Was going to ask that, but wasn't sure how, I did wonder if it was an ageing veteran, or someone taken before his time, but that answers that question, shame.
            oh yeah... me all nasty and sweaty is a turn-on to millions....... ehhh not so much!

Comment

• You have no idea how appealing some sweaty men can be.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                You have no idea how appealing some sweaty men can be.
                you would be right about that..... sweaty men don't do it for me.....

Comment

• Did a little weeding in the garden today. then I picked some cherry tomatos..... in the rain..... working in the rain is pretty fun. Checked out the roofing job on my veggie washing shed.... no leaks.... holycrap looks like I got it right! The sound of rain on a tin roof is pretty cool.

Baked some hamburger patties. Not a big fan of grilling outside during a lightening storm.... Ate a couple with a sliced yellow tomato.... tasty.

Exercise/ activity today was the weed pulling.... crawling around on my knees, getting up and down. Finished 2 beds, both are 40 feet long and 3 feet wide.... Not exactly power lifting, but it meets the criteria of moving slow......
                  Last edited by ssn679doc; 07-11-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Good day all!

you would be right about that..... sweaty men don't do it for me.....
                    I concurs, don't get much engorgement from that sort of thing either......

Thumbs up on the veggie shed, good job sir.

Comment

Good day all!

I concurs, don't get much engorgement from that sort of thing either......

Thumbs up on the veggie shed, good job sir.
                      Thank you kind sir... I will probably post some pics of it next week...

Comment

• Dinner.... stuffed pork chops. Made the stuffing from sweet Italian sausage, onions, mushrooms and a tart apple. Served up with sautéed straight neck and patty pan squash.....

Comment

• Pork stuffed with pork - you're my hero! I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Pork stuffed with pork - you're my hero! I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
                            lol... If I am a hero, we need to talk about your standards! Yes, pork on pork with apples is pretty awesme....

Comment

• Did a run yesterday. Planned for 8 miles, but the humidity was 95% and the tep was in the mid 70, so it felt like it was nearly 90... Only made it 6.5 miles. 1.5 miles is a long way to walk when you are already sweaty and tired. I sweat off 6 lbs of fluid yesterday.... yeah, not a good run....

Afterwards, the wife had some errands to run, so off we go... made a trip in to a bookstore and I got the next book in the Game of Thrones series, and a book on Italian dry cured meats..... that should keep me busy for a day or 2.

Dinner on Saturday was stewed beef on a bed or rice and a salad. Grilled some beef ribs and finished them in the oven, also griled soe chicken breast for the wife.... Looks like I have lunch today.

Comment

• Good day all!

Did a run yesterday. Planned for 8 miles, but the humidity was 95% and the tep was in the mid 70, so it felt like it was nearly 90... Only made it 6.5 miles. 1.5 miles is a long way to walk when you are already sweaty and tired. I sweat off 6 lbs of fluid yesterday.... yeah, not a good run....
                                Running in that humidity, thats what I call heroic, or insane, hope you replaced that fluid?! I agree with Joanie as well, pork stuffed pork, genius!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
                                Angry Orchard.....

Comment

Working...
                                X