Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Going to try the Andouille first, as I've never seen it over here, then the Marguez, and me local butcher sells hogs casings, can't wait! Theres two or three Chorizo's if I recall, thought the Spanish one looked better, for some reason.

So have I and they are, not tried that morrocan one, it's on the cards now though!

Oh definitely a fan of the female form and a child of the seventies, so.....

Yes, there are a couple of chorizos. The Spanish one is a fermented dried sausage. Mexican chorizo is a fresh sausage and generally spicier.....

Where I buy my meat sells sausage that they make, and one of the ones they make is Andouille... I got some a year or so ago, and from memory, it were right spicy! Goot stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      And that's a bad thing?
      not a bit.... passion is a good thing....

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        *Fans face* Is it me or is it hot in here?
        Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        lol.... badger gets all flush when there is talk of sausage.....
        Yous guys, some innocent talk of sausage and it turns to smut, like it.......

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        not a bit.... passion is a good thing....
        +1, gotta have a bit of passion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Yous guys, some innocent talk of sausage and it turns to smut, like it.......

+1, gotta have a bit of passion!
          completely innocent talk of smut... uh, I mean sausage....

Comment

• Sausage and smut... a lovely way to start the day. I love a morning sausage.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
              Hello doc and all the frequenters ......... hope everyone is well and happy and full of joyous postcoital glow.
              Oooooppppss did I just write that ???????????
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                Sausage and smut... a lovely way to start the day. I love a morning sausage.
                lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
                  Hello doc and all the frequenters ......... hope everyone is well and happy and full of joyous postcoital glow.
                  Things are going well... post-coital glow? lol...... glad you could be here..... enjoy your time in NY, and the long ride home...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Sausage and smut... a lovely way to start the day. I love a morning sausage.
                    LoL, give me a few weeks and might be able to help you out!!!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
                    Hiya G, hope you're having a good one, it sounds like it!!

We be lowering ze tone on our own now!

Comment

• Busy day today.... pulled in about 50 lbs of turnips, maybe more. Cleaned and topped them. Ready for fridge. Delivered eggs, and made a trip to the grocery store to pick up some last minute stuff for dinner..... holy smokes saffron is expensive!

Dinner tonight was a crusted chicken, pork and sausage paella. My first attempt at paella. Man it was tasty!!! and it even looked good!

Paella.jpg

Comment

• Wow, that looks awesome! Saffron, however, is expensive as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          Wow, that looks awesome! Saffron, however, is expensive as hell.
                          Hmmmm...Tuscon is on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, right? I think that's where the box truck decided to pull out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes so hard it flipped the ice chest. Dad tried to tell me that I didn't stop fast enough. I answered that we didn't hit him, I stopped fast enough, and made him drive through the rest of the city.

Long story short, parents brought me saffron from some market over there somewhere and I have NO idea what to do with it.
                          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                            Hmmmm...Tuscon is on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, right? I think that's where the box truck decided to pull out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes so hard it flipped the ice chest. Dad tried to tell me that I didn't stop fast enough. I answered that we didn't hit him, I stopped fast enough, and made him drive through the rest of the city.

Long story short, parents brought me saffron from some market over there somewhere and I have NO idea what to do with it.

Tucson is the other way. Me...tucson...phoenix...grand canyon. Saffron is something I don't use much as it really is expensive. As far as I know it is more for coloration (bright yellow/gold) than flavor (seems very subtle to me). Useful in paella, other rice dishes, soups (bouillebasse and the like), good with seafood. Sorry I can't be much help beyond that.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Tucson is the other way. Me...tucson...phoenix...grand canyon. Saffron is something I don't use much as it really is expensive. As far as I know it is more for coloration (bright yellow/gold) than flavor (seems very subtle to me). Useful in paella, other rice dishes, soups (bouillebasse and the like), good with seafood. Sorry I can't be much help beyond that.
                              Maybe it was Flagstaff....
                              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                                Maybe it was Flagstaff....
                                Yup, Flagstaff is between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon.

Comment

Working...
                                X