Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day all!

That Daniel Vaughn looks the part and they sells it on Amazon over here, get in, ordering me smoker today, so.....

Don't mind watching Nigella, but going by what you've got going on, think I'd rather chow round yours!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Good day all!

That Daniel Vaughn looks the part and they sells it on Amazon over here, get in, ordering me smoker today, so.....

Don't mind watching Nigella, but going by what you've got going on, think I'd rather chow round yours!
      Well, pull up a stump and we can chew some chow and watch Nigella cook.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Well, pull up a stump and we can chew some chow and watch Nigella cook.....
        That sounds top banana to me!

Comment

That sounds top banana to me!
          You get to bring the apple-based adult beverage....

Comment

Cheeky juice
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

That sounds agreeable to me!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              Cheeky juice
              Nice idea, thinking that 'ould cause an early night though!

Comment

• It's curious how this journal can turn from good food to alcohol so quickly.... add alcohol and things get cheekier!

Comment

It's curious how this journal can turn from good food to alcohol so quickly.... add alcohol and things get cheekier!
                  Mint innit, only took one reply as well, well done badge......

Comment

• Pulled out the Primal Blueprint cookbook today and made the Morrocan chicken with a couple of modifications..... I used sugar pod peas instead of greenbeans (cuz thats what I have), left out the cilantro (had none) and put it over a bed of rice instead of cauliflower..... the house smelled wonderful while it was cooking.... the cumin has such a warmth to it, and the tumeric gave the dish a gorgeous yellow color..... and it was tasty to boot!

Today, I grill a couple o rib eye for lunch, then it will be on to paella for dinner........

Watched the first 2 episodes of Game of Thrones, Season 1..... dang they some fornicatin fools! I don't get HBO, (as in I don't pay for the service) so I don't get to watch the series that they put out.... I may want to pay for it.... some sexy shit going on there! Dayum!

Comment

• Good day all!

That chicken sounds lush, got PBC book, might have to do something similar!

Just ordered this Proq Amigo BBQ Smoker | Vertical Food smoker Roaster & Water Smoker as they didn't have the Brinkmann in stock, tenner more, but seems a bit better!

A guy I work harps on about GoT, but I've never bothered to watch it, might have to give it a squint, if there is a dose of gratuitous sex and stuff going on......

Comment

Good day all!

That chicken sounds lush, got PBC book, might have to do something similar!

Just ordered this Proq Amigo BBQ Smoker | Vertical Food smoker Roaster & Water Smoker as they didn't have the Brinkmann in stock, tenner more, but seems a bit better!

A guy I work harps on about GoT, but I've never bothered to watch it, might have to give it a squint, if there is a dose of gratuitous sex and stuff going on......
                        That smoker looks pretty cool.... same concept as the Brinkman. Enjoy!

I looked at the Marianski book today for his chorizo recipe. I may have to work on setting up a small fridge to use as a curing cabinet. I'd love to be able to make my own fermented, dry sausage...

I have made a couple of things out of the PB cookbook.... tasty stuff

I kinda knew that there was going to be some of the carnal cavortings in the show, since it follows the books pretty closely, and it certainly isn't the type of show that comes to your door in a plain brown wrapper and the soundtrack is 1970's cheap electric guitar rifts, but it may get your attention if you are a fan of the female form..... or male.... don't want to discriminate based on gender preferences...

Comment

• Going to try the Andouille first, as I've never seen it over here, then the Marguez, and me local butcher sells hogs casings, can't wait! Theres two or three Chorizo's if I recall, thought the Spanish one looked better, for some reason.

So have I and they are, not tried that morrocan one, it's on the cards now though!

Oh definitely a fan of the female form and a child of the seventies, so.....

Comment

Going to try the Andouille first, as I've never seen it over here, then the Marguez, and me local butcher sells hogs casings, can't wait! Theres two or three Chorizo's if I recall, thought the Spanish one looked better, for some reason.

So have I and they are, not tried that morrocan one, it's on the cards now though!

Oh definitely a fan of the female form and a child of the seventies, so.....
                            *Fans face* Is it me or is it hot in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                              *Fans face* Is it me or is it hot in here?
                              lol.... badger gets all flush when there is talk of sausage.....

Comment

lol.... badger gets all flush when there is talk of sausage.....
                                And that's a bad thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X