Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    next thing ya know I will be looking for illegal immigrants to work the garden....
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• thighsclapping.jpg

Saw this on Facebook and thought it were funny.....

Comment

• Great news on the produce sale.

Do guys have the thigh rubbing / clapping problem?
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          Great news on the produce sale.

Do guys have the thigh rubbing / clapping problem?
          Nope, our knees connect directly to our hips.

Comment

• Smartass
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Only until the friction burns the excess tissue away.... but the up side is that every one thinks your really fast cuz you always smell like your peeling out in a car when you run....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                Smartass
                better than noass..... then you knees would have nothin to connect to!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  Wait... I'm pretty sure my husband promised me some wazzcockery tomorrow. !
                  I think Gwamma might be getting some wazzcockery tonight .....................
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I harvested a milk crate full of turnips.... after they were cleaned and topped. Also picked a few rutabaga. Decided to play in the kitchen and express a little cullinary creativity. I took a couple of rutabaga and a turnip, sliced them on a mandolin, oiled them, salted them and baked them for 20 minutes @ 400 degrees F. They turned out quite nice. A few of them got a little crispy on the edges, tasted alot like potato chips.... idea popped in to my pea siized brain...

The wife and I decided to try something. We sliced a couple of rutabagas, out them on a piece of parchment paper and seasoned them with a variety of spices... salt, salt and coarse ground pepper, salt and garlic, and some with a tomato, basil and oregano mix. Baked at 425 for 20 minutes.... the end result was pretty good. It will make a good "replacement" for a potato chip. We did a turnip in the same fashion.... It has a bit of a stronger flavor, but not bad.

The wife took some beets, oiled and salted them and baked them whole. They aren't out of the oven yet, but I will give them a go when they are.... I may become a vegetable eater after all......

Comment

• Sounds delicious.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Was out running errands yesterday with the wife, and we stopped in at Barnes & Noble cuz I wanted to get the next book in the Game of Thrones (I got the next 2 books) and the wife found a smoothie cookbook and a gluten free cookbook on the discount racks. I just finished going through the cookbook and marking recipes I though looked promising...... now there are yellow stickies all over the place.... I would have saved stickies by marking the "Don't Do This" recipes..... Looks like a trip to the market is in order.... tapioca flour, rice flour, quinoa, cellophane noodles, rice noodles

Comment

• Good day all!

Sounds like a profitable weekend all round, post its aside! Well done sir.

Anecdote time, as it was a rare lovely day on Saturday meself and some chums nipped out for a couple of scoops, we popped into a alehouse called the Coranation Tap renowned for it's apple based products for a 'cup of tea' as you do, now I confess until last week I'd never heard of Sailor Jerry's rum let alone seen it, so as I was stood at the bar purchasing some victuals there staring me in the face was the aforementioned rum, so in the name of research I deemed it rude not to sample said product, purely for educational purposes, of coarse!

All I can say is Jesus H Pussyfoot the III, you could run yer car on the stuff, it's bloody lethal, and I genuflect in your general direction if you managed to see off a bottle of it, might have to get meself some!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Good day all!

Sounds like a profitable weekend all round, post its aside! Well done sir.

Anecdote time, as it was a rare lovely day on Saturday meself and some chums nipped out for a couple of scoops, we popped into a alehouse called the Coranation Tap renowned for it's apple based products for a 'cup of tea' as you do, now I confess until last week I'd never heard of Sailor Jerry's rum let alone seen it, so as I was stood at the bar purchasing some victuals there staring me in the face was the aforementioned rum, so in the name of research I deemed it rude not to sample said product, purely for educational purposes, of coarse!

All I can say is Jesus H Pussyfoot the III, you could run yer car on the stuff, it's bloody lethal, and I genuflect in your general direction if you managed to see off a bottle of it, might have to get meself some!
                            I appreciate the genuflection.... but I must put the said seeing off in perspective.... It took nigh on 2 years t do (I don't drink very often) and it is usually as a mixed drink. Generally with a diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. With a fair amount of ice in the glass a 12 oz can of soda will cover a little less than 2 drinks in a pub glass..

I do remember a night that my youngest son and I did battle with a bottle of Sailor Jerry's.... it ended with me doing prayers at the altar of the porcelain gods.... it was ugly
                            Last edited by ssn679doc; 06-03-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              I appreciate the genuflection.... but I must put the said seeing off in perspective.... It took nigh on 2 years t do (I don't drink very often) and it is usually as a mixed drink. Generally with a diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. With a fair amount of ice in the glass a 12 oz can of soda will cover a little less than 2 drinks in a pub glass..

I do remember a night that my youngest son and I did battle with a bottle of Sailor Jerry's.... it ended with me doing prayers at the altar of the porcelain gods.... it was ugly
                              Ahh, so trying it neat was probably why it felt like me osophagus was being seered with a brulee torch then?!

Yodelling at the great white call box aint never fun, especially after gargling rum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                Ahh, so trying it neat was probably why it felt like me osophagus was being seered with a brulee torch then?!

Yodelling at the great white call box aint never fun, especially after gargling rum!
                                lol... yeah probably so... in which case I bow in your general direction for having the stones to drink it neat....

Comment

Working...
                                X