No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking hair straighteners (unplugged) might be able to do double duty...

Last edited by badgergirl; 05-31-2013, 02:51 AM.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      A small box of tampons is WAY cheaper and with that you can swim, ride horses, play golf, ride bikes, go dancing, hit the beach, and wear white pants with CONFIDENCE.
      I might get some then, always wanted to ride a horse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        I might get some then, always wanted to ride a horse!!
        Well. That's a new euphemism and no mistake. Might want to go for heavy flow for the full stallion.

*gets coat, leaves*
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Hmmm. Glad I checked out the pelvic toner before I went to work. Good thing there are less expensive and more entertaining ways to exercise those muscles.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Hmmm. Glad I checked out the pelvic toner before I went to work. Good thing there are less expensive and more entertaining ways to exercise those muscles.

*whistles innocently*
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Don't husbands come with one of those things already installed?
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Don't husbands come with one of those things already installed?
                Pelvic floor exercisers? usually... but they have to turn them in as part the marriage ceremony.... no, wait thats the spine... never mind

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  Pelvic floor exercisers? usually... but they have to turn them in as part the marriage ceremony.... no, wait thats the spine... never mind
                  Psshhhhhhh... they gotta keep the spine too.
                  That's what manages to keep it interesting.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Psshhhhhhh... they gotta keep the spine too.
                    That's what manages to keep it interesting.
                    they SHOULD keep the spine....... true.... how many actually DO.... I have all of my original parts... except for my gallbladder... oh, and my mind... I lost it YEARS ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      they SHOULD keep the spine....... true.... how many actually DO.... I have all of my original parts... except for my gallbladder... oh, and my mind... I lost it YEARS ago...
                      Word, think that's how I manged to keep mine, never uttered the words that are the cause of the extraction, 'I do'!

As to your sanity, better keep me own council there.....

Comment

• Ah, a single guy with a cute accent and lats, and pecs and tats, Oh My! Much more dangerous than lions and tigers and bears...
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                          Ah, a single guy with a cute accent and lats, and pecs and tats, Oh My! Much more dangerous than lions and tigers and bears...
                          Cor, never been called dangerous afore, I bist a puddy cat!

Comment

• Well, the resturant guy came buy... apparently he liked what he saw, he bought all of my swiss chard (about 5 lbs).... all of the english peas (about 3 lb) and snow peas (about 2 lb) I harvested today, a couple of heads of bok choy and I gave him a napa cabbage and a turnip to try out. Overall, it's been a good day.... yay!

Comment

• Very nice indeed. doc the produce mogul.

Comment

• next thing ya know I will be looking for illegal immigrants to work the garden....

Comment

Working...
                                X