Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

I think there what Mark calls them iron crosses, there good though? Throws, ouch!
    Trust me when I tell you that there was a GREAT deal of motivation involved. My PT was HOT!
    And she undressed in front of me.
    And she would do those throws with my head between her ankles with these short little loose shorts on.
    MOTIVATION!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Trust me when I tell you that there was a GREAT deal of motivation involved. My PT was HOT!
      And she would do those throws with my head between her ankles with these short little loose shorts on.
      MOTIVATION!
      I can see how that might be motivational....

Comment

MOTIVATION!
        My imagination is running riot about now, a sort of pleasure and pain job then?!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        I can see how that might be motivational....
        Yup, same here!

Comment

• LOL... it was painful that I could only touch her ankles.

... until the DOMS hit. OMG.
          Somtimes I couldn't stand fully upright the next day when I woke up.
          It'd take me forever to crawl out of bed.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

LOL... it was painful that I could only touch her ankles.

... until the DOMS hit. OMG.
            Somtimes I couldn't stand fully upright the next day when I woke up.
            Yeah I'd heard some dominatrixes are pretty mean/tough..... and stern....

Comment

Been like that on a few Sunday mornings after getting wazzcockeried!!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Yeah I'd heard some dominatrixes are pretty mean/tough..... and stern....
              Heard..........

Comment

• Not those doms silly.

But it was sort of the same type of relationship now that you bring it up.
                I paid her, she tortured me, I got to see some nudity, but basically had to be resigned to worship at her feet.
                Yeah. That about covers it.
                Geez.
                It sounds so twisted that way.
                She was just my Personal Trainer.
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Uh-huh *nods*

(nb I have not tried this device, nor would recommend it)
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Not those doms silly.

But it was sort of the same type of relationship now that you bring it up.
                    I paid her, she tortured me, I got to see some nudity, but basically had to be resigned to worship at her feet.
                    Yeah. That about covers it.
                    Geez.
                    It sounds so twisted that way.
                    hmmm.... the other description created a clearer mental image than "Personal Trainer".... though a dominatrix is a Personal Trainer, after a fashion..... lol

When I was in th Navy, we used to say that Physical Therapy, usually called PT, stood for Pain and Torture.... PT techs can be some sadistic SOBs....

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      Uh-huh *nods*

(nb I have not tried this device, nor would recommend it)
                      Is that wazzcockery?

And for $42 it had better shake my fillings loose.
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I've had PT docs too... grrr... those people are NOT fun people.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• That's interpretive dance! And interpretive dance never lies...

Comment

That's interpretive dance! And interpretive dance never lies...
                            Well... if all it enables you to do is interpretive dance it's a bloody rip off.
                            A small box of tampons is WAY cheaper and with that you can swim, ride horses, play golf, ride bikes, go dancing, hit the beach, and wear white pants with CONFIDENCE.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Well... if all it enables you to do is interpretive dance it's a bloody rip off.
                              A small box of tampons is WAY cheaper and with that you can swim, ride horses, play golf, ride bikes, go dancing, hit the beach, and wear white pants with CONFIDENCE.
                              I think it may have given her a wax also...and she's looking fairly muscular. She clearly FLEXES.

Comment

I think it may have given her a wax also...and she's looking fairly muscular. She clearly FLEXES.
                                Well now. If it did that it might just be a deal...
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X