X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    I think you have to call it cheeky juice
    Cheeky juice it is then!
    And after a couple I'm liable to act a bit cheeky and look about like this too-->
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Oi, Doc and Double-D Dave...
      I saw this comment under an article about beer cocktails and thought of you
      We swear by Cheeky Juice, basically a pint of cider with a glug of gin in it. It tastes pretty smooth and is a short cut to total wazzcockery.
      You're welcome.
      Thanks.... I may have to try that.... gives me an excuse to buy some cider....

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Cheeky juice it is then!
        And after a couple I'm liable to act a bit cheeky and look about like this too-->
        Smiley and rosey cheeked isn't a bad thing..... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Smiley and rosey cheeked isn't a bad thing..... lol
          I'm quite tempted by the promise of wazzcockery, if I'm honest.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Worked in the garden today.... tamed some grass growing in one of the squash beds... The guy that owns the resturant is coing to the farm to check out what I am doing....

Did intervals (3 sets in 3 minutes) of Bulgarian split squats and side lunges. Was supposed to do regular squats and 1 legged RDLs but my quads were toast by the end of the first 2 sets.... Bulgarian split squats are an exhausting exercise..... basically it's a "supported" 1 legged squat. You put one of your feet on a chair about 2 feet behind you and squat down until your back knee is almost touching the ground, then stand up using your leg on the ground. Once you get the required reps in for that set, switch legs. I had never done them before, and I was surprised at how fast they tired my legs out. I completed 6 reps in each of the 3 sets.

Comment

I'm quite tempted by the promise of wazzcockery, if I'm honest.
              I'm sure that doesn't mean what it sounds like..... then again... maybe it does! I really need to get a "furriner" slang dictionary....

Comment

• Wait... I'm pretty sure my husband promised me some wazzcockery tomorrow.

Heh... I'll just assume...
                And after a couple of cheeky juices lets see if he can stop me!
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• my own preference is to get:
                  • muntered;
                  • trolleyed; or
                  • completely and absolutely pished.

However, the promise of a healthy dose of wazzcockery may just have won me over.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Good day all!

Cheeky juice, good effort badger, umm, got a bottle of Gordons gathering dust somewhere, be rude not to dust it off, and get me some wazzcockery, that sounds wrong coming from a bloke! Is it a female tense, as we got a term involving the female part, when in times of extreme refreshment? Its very rude though!

Cori, get as wazzcockeried as you can, careful mind, it might make you drool again, (if yer lucky)!!

Doc, strange beast BSS's, I still find um tough now, mind you a 6 second pause at the bottom don't help! And I reckons between us the Brits and the Antipodeans, we've more than butchered the English language!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      Doc, strange beast BSS's, I still find um tough now, mind you a 6 second pause at the bottom don't help! And I reckons between us the Brits and the Antipodeans, we've more than butchered the English language!
                      Yeah, I get my first taste of the intervals for core work tomorrow... Russian twists look like lots of fun... I just can't wait!...

Comment

Yeah, I get my first taste of the intervals for core work tomorrow... Russian twists look like lots of fun... I just can't wait!...
                        Russian twists YEAH!

Blergggggggggggggg.
                        Not fun.

Do some windshield wipers while your at it!

If you want pain you need a partner to do throws with though.
                        Throws HURTTTTTTTT.
                        But my old PT was so hot I really liked doing them anyway because it meant I got to put my head between her ankles and I figured that was something.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Russian twists YEAH!

Blergggggggggggggg.
                          Not fun.

Throws HURTTTTTTTT.
                          But my old PT was so hot I really liked doing them anyway because it meant I got to put my head between her ankles and I figured that was something.
                          If I wanted REAL pain, I'd go spend some time with my ex-wife..... but I don't hate myself THAT much..... I'll just do Russian twists instead....

Comment

• Hanging Windshield Wipers Exercise - YouTube

THAT IS INSANE!

Comment

RT's ain't too bad, it's bicycles that do me in for some reason, I'm a bit like seaweed now and let all the other crap take care of the core! The intervals are better, concentrates the body parts.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

Throws HURTTTTTTTT.
                              I think there what Mark calls them iron crosses, there good though? Throws, ouch!
                              Last edited by Dhansakdave; 05-31-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Dude needs to chillax and have some cheeky juice... get a littly wazzcockeried and check his judgement.

Cause, yeah... INSANE!
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X