Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Extremely un-politically correct, but this might help Roger's Profanisaurus: Das Krapital: Amazon.co.uk: ", Viz": Books

Scroll down the 'look inside', it's a bit of a dictionary of interesting quotes and phrases!
    Speaking of books.... How's the slog through mariansky's meat book coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      oh that is good stuff! hilarious~!
      Oh yes, its quality reading when one is in the 'thunderbox'!

Comment

punters? I'm familiar with punters in American football, but I doubt that you are refering to them.....
        Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        Sorry, urban usage!

Clientele would probably be more appropriate!
        There is a sexual innuendo in here somewhere...Sorry, still too early in the morning for dirty mind functionality.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Speaking of books.... How's the slog through mariansky's meat book coming along?
          Good thanks, the first sections a bit heavy, but I reckon it's better that the other one I got, definitely going to be trying some of those sauages recipes, especially the Andouille as there hard to come by over here and the corn beef, speaking of which what cut would you use for that, I thought brisket or topside?

Also like that the brines are done by per pound of meat not just amount of brine, it's a good book.
          Last edited by Dhansakdave; 05-30-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            There is a sexual innuendo in here somewhere...Sorry, still too early in the morning for dirty mind functionality.
            Couldn't possibly know what you mean on the innuendo, thought that was an Italian suppository?! And never too early for DMF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Good thanks, the first sections a bit heavy, but I reckon it's better that the other one I got, definitely going to be trying some of those sauages recipes, especially the Andouille as there hard to come by over here and the corn beef, speaking of which what cut would you use for that, I thought brisket or topside?

Also like that the brines are done by per pound of meat not just amount of brine, it's a good book.
              yes brisket is used for corned beef. Glad you are "enjoying" the book..... It's a really good reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                In this instance, I am as innocent as wind driven snow... which is a rare occasion I should say...

Some minds never leave DMF.....

Comment

yes brisket is used for corned beef. Glad you are "enjoying" the book..... It's a really good reference.
                  Thanks and very good it is too.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  In this instance, I am as innocent as wind driven snow... which is a rare occasion I should say...

Some minds never leave DMF.....
                  Pure as the driven slush! A Tallulahism, I believe?!

Comment

• At long last some ink pics!

If this works (I could see them in the preview)! Can I give my heartfelt thanks to Pebbles, who I couldn't have done it without, thanks P, you've got the patiance of Jobe!

IMGP0375 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

IMGP0383 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

IMGP0382 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

IMGP0373 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

IMGP0372 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

Comment

• Well Done!
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Uh oh... Dd has lats and I feel drool coming on.

Is that acceptable in this thread...
                        Too late!
                        Lats and pecs and inks, ohhh myy!

Thanks for schooling him and getting the ladies around here hooked up P!
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Your Welcome! I noticed precisely the same thing about body parts, but restrained myself for the moment.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Oi, Doc and Double-D Dave...
                            I saw this comment under an article about beer cocktails and thought of you
                            We swear by Cheeky Juice, basically a pint of cider with a glug of gin in it. It tastes pretty smooth and is a short cut to total wazzcockery.
                            You're welcome.
                            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Uh oh... my Hendrick's just found a new avenue into my mouth... in the ciders!
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I think you have to call it cheeky juice
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X