No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey that's great news about your greens.

By the way, is blood ok for chickens? Cos my defrosting meat was making a mess so I soaked it up with a piece of bread and the chooks gobbled it up.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
      Hey that's great news about your greens.

By the way, is blood ok for chickens? Cos my defrosting meat was making a mess so I soaked it up with a piece of bread and the chooks gobbled it up.
      yup... no problems with chickens eating blood, left over meat, bread, crackers... they are omnivores......

Comment

• Hey that restaurant news is pretty exciting. Congrats!
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          Hey that restaurant news is pretty exciting. Congrats!
          Yes it is.... hopefully that business will expand....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            yup... no problems with chickens eating blood, left over meat, bread, crackers... they are omnivores......
            Oh good, because I hate waste, and I would like to minimise the amount of the bought pellets I use.
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• I would really love to have chickens again, but I get too attached. We had four rescue birds. They all had names and distinct personalities. The last surviving lady would have lived in our house if we let her. She was eaten by a fisher. All I found were her wings. : (
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Great news about your greens and peas. Very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  I would really love to have chickens again, but I get too attached. We had four rescue birds. They all had names and distinct personalities. The last surviving lady would have lived in our house if we let her. She was eaten by a fisher. All I found were her wings. : (
                  The only birds I name are the meat birds..... They get names like Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Nuggets, Thighs etc.... that way they aren't pets..... and that is the thing with giving them names... they become pets and not working farm animals....

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    Great news about your greens and peas. Very nice.
                    yes it is.. and the resturant guy wants to come by the farm to see how it operates.... which is cool! I want to give him one of my seed catalogs and have him pick a couple of items to grow. I don't have the time or space to be able to cover all of his veggie needs, but I can do one or two products.... like radishes etc....

Comment

• Good day all!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      yes it is.. and the resturant guy wants to come by the farm to see how it operates.... which is cool! I want to give him one of my seed catalogs and have him pick a couple of items to grow. I don't have the time or space to be able to cover all of his veggie needs, but I can do one or two products.... like radishes etc....
                      And the resturant guy gets some proper locally grown veggies, so everyones a winner, including the punters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                        Good day all!

And the resturant guy gets some proper locally grown veggies, so everyones a winner, including the punters!
                        punters? I'm familiar with punters in American football, but I doubt that you are refering to them.....

Comment

punters? I'm familiar with punters in American football, but I doubt that you are refering to them.....
                          Sorry, urban usage!

Clientele would probably be more appropriate!

Comment

Sorry, urban usage!

Clientele would probably be more appropriate!
                            I just need to get a Brit slang dictionary.... and ejumicate myself

Comment

I just need to get a Brit slang dictionary.... and ejumicate myself
                              Extremely un-politically correct, but this might help Roger's Profanisaurus: Das Krapital: Amazon.co.uk: &#34, Viz&#34: Books

Scroll down the 'look inside', it's a bit of a dictionary of interesting quotes and phrases!

Comment

Extremely un-politically correct, but this might help Roger's Profanisaurus: Das Krapital: Amazon.co.uk: ", Viz": Books

Scroll down the 'look inside', it's a bit of a dictionary of interesting quotes and phrases!
                                oh that is good stuff! hilarious~!

Comment

Working...
                                X