No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK... well THAT bottle of Sailor Jerrys is dead..... guess I buy some Krakken next package store visit...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      OK... well THAT bottle of Sailor Jerrys is dead..... guess I buy some Krakken next package store visit...
      Release the Krakken!

Comment

• lol.... maybe next time...... releasin the sailor was effective enough!

Comment

Whoda figured this would be a hook up journal!.... lol sorry thats the Salor Jerrys talkin...
          Sorry, but If PMing someone is equivalent to hooking up, then I'm a slut...um, er. Damn. I need to get some Sailor Jerrys ASAP.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Sorry, but If PMing someone is equivalent to hooking up, then I'm a slut...um, er. Damn. I need to get some Sailor Jerrys ASAP.
            lol...... I hope you know I was kidding... if i knew you like Sailor Jerry's I would send you some for christmas!

Comment

Sorry... didn't mean to imply anything..Memorial Day is not a good "holiday" for me personally....hence the Sailor's usefulness......

Comment

• Easy there handsome. No insult taken. I was just playing along. I think I'll go send you a PM
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Hi guys -doesn't sound like any of you are behaving............ with gwamma being away and all - that isn't allowed!!!!!!!! I shouldn't be missing out on the fun - however nice to know that hooking up etc........ is happening somewhere in the world......its a very primal passtime I am sure
                  Lots of love G x
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Good day all!

G, of course we ain't, d'you expect any better of us?!

Been PM'd and hooked! Will give it a dash later

Comment

• Ha! Now I'm a Hooker...
                      Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Ha! Now I'm a Hooker...
                        Of the highest possible quality! wait.... that didn't come out right.... I would try to fix it, but I'd only dig myself in deeper, so I will just put the shovel down now.....

Comment

Ha! Now I'm a Hooker...
                          Don't worry, I used to be one!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          Of the highest possible quality! wait.... that didn't come out right.... I would try to fix it, but I'd only dig myself in deeper, so I will just put the shovel down now.....
                          I wasn't! And good move, lay that banjo down and quit whilst yer behind!!

Comment

• wooo hooo.... a local resturant is interested in buying my produce! They are already an egg customer, now they want salad greens and snow peas... yeah!

Wife made it back in to town... now I can quit eating my own cooking.... not that I did much of that over the last 4 days.... if it werent for rum and energy bars I would have starved....

I did try to make a banana/almond meal pancake yesterday. First attempt... different, but edible. I also made a smoothie with whey protein powder, yogurt, whole milk and banana..... thick and pretty tasty. I will probably start making those after my long runs instead of buying a premade recovery drink. Those things are packed FULL of sugar. I read the label recently.....dang!

Comment

• Speaking of Hookers...

That is all.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

wooo hooo.... a local resturant is interested in buying my produce! They are already an egg customer, now they want salad greens and snow peas... yeah!

Wife made it back in to town... now I can quit eating my own cooking.... not that I did much of that over the last 4 days.... if it werent for rum and energy bars I would have starved....

I did try to make a banana/almond meal pancake yesterday. First attempt... different, but edible. I also made a smoothie with whey protein powder, yogurt, whole milk and banana..... thick and pretty tasty. I will probably start making those after my long runs instead of buying a premade recovery drink. Those things are packed FULL of sugar. I read the label recently.....dang!
                                Good to see the empire growing squire, onwards and upwards.

Rum and energy bars, sounds a balanced diet?!

Those recovery drinks are just flavoured sugar, I don't think they really do a lot either, don't go near um, the smoothies better!

Comment

Working...
                                X