Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• http://www.cmt.com/videos/trace-adki...rlington.jhtml

For all those that we remember on Memorial Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        http://www.cmt.com/videos/trace-adki...rlington.jhtml

For all those that we remember on Memorial Day.
        That was cool.
        I'm not much of a country music fan/listener so I had not heard it before... but in my heart I'm a big mushy sucker so it worked.

This fine young man passed on just this past fall... WWII AAC pilot, and my grandaddy.

He's not in Arlington, but the flag folding and Taps tore my heart in two.

/salute
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          That was cool.
          I'm not much of a country music fan/listener so I had not heard it before... but in my heart I'm a big mushy sucker so it worked.

This fine young man passed on just this past fall... WWII AAC pilot, and my grandaddy.

He's not in Arlington, but the flag folding and Taps tore my heart in two.
          I know you are proud of your grandfather. Sorry for your loss.

/salute
          I'm a big Trace adkins fan... The song Arlington came out in 2005, and it brings a tear to my eye just aobut every time I hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            I got me four tats, looking to get another one, but it's quite sizeable, so it's trying to find somewhere to put it, as most of the top of me back is already covered!
            Photos, or you're fibbing, and doing it just to get the girls on here interested and hot...
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• +1 DD, time for you to put out...some pics.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• yes +2 i loves me some ink pics too.

Comment

• Good day all!

I'm a bit of a luddite, so I don't know how to upload photees, but here's some links to what i got!

On one side of me back
                  Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/A3_power_in_the_blood.jpg

On the other
                  Google Image Result for http://www.internetbusinessdirectory.co.uk/arms/bristol-coat-arms.jpg

Queen Boudicca, on one shoulder, taken from an old British penny and an old Bristol rugby logo on the other, struggling to find photos of them that look like what I got!

What I be planning
                  Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7h0pGy6bbuU/TElOMAXmVsI/AAAAAAAAAG8/qxegbY-LoeA/s400/Burnorium%2Bink%2BA4.jpg

One day I'll learn how do photos and stuff!

Oh, and loves me some country music, and bluegrass!

Comment

• Sigh, I guess that will have to be good enough...for now. If you really want to learn to put up pics, let me know. I have some experience in that arena.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      If you really want to learn to put up pics, let me know. I have some experience in that arena.
                      If you could me dear, that'd be mint, if you can educate a numpty like me that is!!

Comment

• DD, I'll PM you.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Nay worries and thanks, you're a star.

Comment

• Whoda figured this would be a hook up journal!.... lol sorry thats the Salor Jerrys talkin...

Did the intervals of pushups, military press, close push ups and seated dips. 3 sets of each exercise in 3 minutes.
                            PU 30 repps, MP 30 reps, close pu 18 reps, dips 30 reps

weeded the garden so more.

Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day.
                              Same to you good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Same to you good sir.
                                I wil do my best to survive this bottle of Sailor Jerrys

Comment

Working...
                                X