Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    If you say so!.... lol
    Well, when I say awesome, having the 'just about to lose me lunch' feeling, weren't that crash, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Well, when I say awesome, having the 'just about to lose me lunch' feeling, weren't that crash, lol!
      ahhhh.... THAT kind of awesome! goooot it! lol

Comment

• Played in the garden and weeded the beet patch. Found a could of golden beets that were edible size, and I thinnned some of the red beets. Brought them in, cleaned them up, sliced them thin, added a little EVOO and coarse kosher salt and baked at 350 for about 15 minutes.... I'm not a beet guy, but these were pretty friking tasty. The golden beets are sweet, so the sweet and the salt and savory from the oil were a great mix...... Now it's time eto kick my own butt doing leg work..... loverly times to be had by all!

Comment

• Dang, I am a beet guy and that sounds fantastic.

Comment

• Beeeeeeeeeeeetttttttts!

For when your beets come in...
            THIS!

So tasty and delicious and cool in the summer.
            (And really impressively pretty too, especially if you have multiple colors.)
            Beet and Goat Cheese Jewels |

Slices of that with a nice salad... Or just popped into my mouth one after another.
            It's really hard to stop eating them!
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• +1 on the loving beets thing. The first time I ate beets that weren't from a can (thank you Mom for all those canned veggies LOL), the next day when I had my a.m. BM, I thought I needed to go to a doctor. Then I remembered the beets. hahah I also peed pink for hours.

Aren't you glad I shared? heh
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• The "beginner" schedule is Day 1 pushups, dips, let me ins and let me ups. Day 2 is Backward lunges, 1 legged Romanian deadlift, squats and swimmers. Day 3 is a repeat of Day 1. Day 4 repeats Day 2. Those are done for 2 weeks using Ladder sets (1st set 1 rep, 2nd set 2 reps up to 12 reps or "Failure" then back down 1 rep per set in a 7.5 minute time frame for each exercise)
                The 3rd & 4th weeks are different exercises using Interval sets... I haven't memorized the rest...
                LOL that makes BBY seem very tame!!! my poor personal trainer is still recovering from his big comp so i didnt get to go to the gym today. makes you wonder how good competitive body building really is for you. hosing down today and i have to work so i think i am gonna do some body weight things out of PTL which i am watching files process on the computer.

Comment

• Leg workout today was MUCH better than last time.... legs aren't sore at all.... and I went up in the rungs of the ladder for every exercise.... which means I did more reps than last time... so iproveent has happened...
                  My arms and lats are still sore from Tuesday.... my triceps are really sore today, probably from being on my hands and knees weeding the beets today... FOrtunately today is a run day....

Got word today that my next grandson will be here Thursday sometime, probably by C-section...... His first name? Jameson... Yes, he was named after the whisky...... Its a good think I like Jameson..... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    +1 on the loving beets thing. The first time I ate beets that weren't from a can (thank you Mom for all those canned veggies LOL), the next day when I had my a.m. BM, I thought I needed to go to a doctor. Then I remembered the beets. hahah I also peed pink for hours.

Aren't you glad I shared? heh
                    yup

Comment

Got word today that my next grandson will be here Thursday sometime, probably by C-section...... His first name? Jameson... Yes, he was named after the whisky...... Its a good think I like Jameson..... lol
                      Good job they didn't like Ouzo!! Hope it all goes well.

Did the the master class leg ladders on Tuesday, feels like I got rigor mortis from the waist doon, just went up and didn't do the downward rungs though, (bonehead)!

'Nother beet lover, here!

Comment

Good job they didn't like Ouzo!! Hope it all goes well.

Did the the master class leg ladders on Tuesday, feels like I got rigor mortis from the waist doon, just went up and didn't do the downward rungs though, (bonehead)!

'Nother beet lover, here!
                        Or Jose Quervo..... Jose isn't a bad name..... but with his last name, it just would be awkward.... Jose Beltaine.... I'm just not feelin it! And if he has red hair like his father???? A kid named Jose with red hair? Ohhh the abuse he would take!

Masters class? You are a glutton for punishment aren't you, you stud you!

Comment

Or Jose Quervo..... Jose isn't a bad name..... but with his last name, it just would be awkward.... Jose Beltaine.... I'm just not feelin it! And if he has red hair like his father???? A kid named Jose with red hair? Ohhh the abuse he would take!

Masters class? You are a glutton for punishment aren't you, you stud you!
                          A rusty Jose, jeez, talk about a life of misery!

Glutton for punishment, without a shadow, stud, you's having a chortle, there's corpses getting more action than I!

Comment

A rusty Jose, jeez, talk about a life of misery!

Glutton for punishment, without a shadow, stud, you's having a chortle, there's corpses getting more action than I!
                            Isn't that a ginger Jose in your neck o the woods?

lol... yes I'm lmfao.... and there's alot of arse to laugh off here!

Comment

• Saw a recipe for bear poop... no bake low carb drop cookies..... I know what the grands are getting this weekend! lol

Comment

Isn't that a ginger Jose in your neck o the woods?
                                The traditionlists round here do call redders 'ginger', I try to be anything but traditional!

Probably not my thing, but you gotta share that bear poop recipe?!

Comment

Working...
                                X