Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
    Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
      Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
      LOL - indeed!
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

      B*tch-lite

      Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
        Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
        Hey G.... Hope your vaca is going well....

        Uhm... worms in your septic tank? Did you send a diver in looking for them?? Living in a septic tank would be a shitty life for anything.......

        Comment


        • Did another 8 miles in Sunday. It was about 100000% humidity, and the temp was about 68 when I started... felt like 168... My shirt and shorts were soaking wet by the time I was done.... Legs felt pretty good afterwards. Recovery time was pretty quick.... no real soreness afterwards.

          Bought the rest of my pepper plants. Will plant them on Monday..


          Get to do YAYOG pushups, let me ups for the first time Monday......

          Friday I played in the kitchen and made a primal energy bar. Modified the recipe a bit. Used a recipe from MDA.... didn't have any almond butter so i doubled the coconut oil. Bars held together pretty well. On Saturday I made another batch with almond butter, double the why protein powder, added sunflower seeds and rasins. Turned out too dry and is more like granola (works great as a cereal)

          grilled porkchops on Saturday, and chicken breasts on Sunday.... mmmmeat to eat for the week! yeah!!

          Comment


          • Good day all!

            Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Uhm... worms in your septic tank? Did you send a diver in looking for them?? Living in a septic tank would be a shitty life for anything.......
            Luxury, I got evicted from my septic tank, lived for three months in a..........

            Nothing worse than running when your sweat is sweating, I can sweat whilst running/cycling in arctic conditions, find it unbearable on the few summer days we actually get over here!

            Hope it's all going well G.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Good day all!



              Luxury, I got evicted from my septic tank, lived for three months in a..........

              Nothing worse than running when your sweat is sweating, I can sweat whilst running/cycling in arctic conditions, find it unbearable on the few summer days we actually get over here!

              Hope it's all going well G.
              yup..... one of the reasons I dislike summer..... sweat that sweats....

              Comment


              • Gonna contradict myself here a little bit, I don't dislike summer per se, just don't like exercising in it, sitting outside with something cold in ones fist, on a nice day is more the go?!

                Mind you we don't really get summers over here anymore, in the last few years a few sunny/warm spells between the storms is about as good as its got!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Gonna contradict myself here a little bit, I don't dislike summer per se, just don't like exercising in it, sitting outside with something cold in ones fist, on a nice day is more the go?!

                  Mind you we don't really get summers over here anymore, in the last few years a few sunny/warm spells between the storms is about as good as its got!
                  You have a point about the sitting in the shade with a cold libation....

                  As far as weather goes... ya gotta love Global Warming....

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for reminding me about the Primal bars I used to make. Now that I am no longer aiming for ketosis, I can actually eat them again. Excellent!
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      Thanks for reminding me about the Primal bars I used to make. Now that I am no longer aiming for ketosis, I can actually eat them again. Excellent!
                      You are welcome........

                      Comment


                      • Planted more peppers today.... in the rain....... during a thunderstorm....... Nope, I never claimed to be the brightest crayon in the box.... But it was pretty cool to be out in the rain working in the garden..... something very primal about feeling rain on your skin. More thunderstors on tap for tomorrow..... more garden play time, methinks. I do have to finish the trellis for the tomatos and to put one up for the cucumbers..... yeah..... working in a thunderstorm holdin long metal poles! Wooo hooo!!!

                        Comment


                        • There were afternoon thunderstorms here in FL today as well... of course.

                          Husband and I took a jaunt over to Ybor city to pick up coffee, and so I could plant myself face down in a plate of mussels in thai coconut curry sauce.
                          The rain came after while were were having our usual walk, so we parked it at our favorite lounge and sat on the stoop smoking a cigar and drinking a mojito as the clouds rolled by spitting and tossing out epithets.
                          It was good.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            There were afternoon thunderstorms here in FL today as well... of course.

                            Husband and I took a jaunt over to Ybor city to pick up coffee, and so I could plant myself face down in a plate of mussels in thai coconut curry sauce.
                            The rain came after while were were having our usual walk, so we parked it at our favorite lounge and sat on the stoop smoking a cigar and drinking a mojito as the clouds rolled by spitting and tossing out epithets.
                            It was good.
                            What kind of ceegar were you smokin? hand or machine rolled?

                            Comment


                            • I snagged a Torano Exodus 1959 '50yr.' Earthy, cocoa, and rich.
                              Husband was smokin something else... a PDR small batch Maduro, peppery and intense but really nice.

                              Both of us have a decided maduro preference.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                I snagged a Torano Exodus 1959 '50yr.' Earthy, cocoa, and rich.
                                Husband was smokin something else... a PDR small batch Maduro, peppery and intense but really nice.
                                I'm not a cigar kinda guy.... so I will take your word for it that they were good...... I have been known to smoke a pipe on occasion, but not in the last 2 or 3 years.... My youngest got me a really nice "Hobbit" pipe when I started smoking.... I think I have used it 2 or 3 times....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X