No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. What am I to think... you make your own sausage... I just thought you would be well versed in the consumption of organ meats!

Spleen is really tasty BTW. Like a kinder gentler liver. Really nice.
    Testicles are too... cooked I mean.
    Pancreas is good too. It's like sweetbreads, though it's the thymus that is the real deal, and pancreas is firmer.

You need to get to work on your organ exploration.
    And don't tell me I'm scary.
    Jess jokin round wif a dirty old man.
    But I'll try and be careful... don't want to give you a heart attack!
    Because then we'll have to discuss eating those too.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Well. What am I to think... you make your own sausage... I just thought you would be well versed in the consumption of organ meats!

Spleen is really tasty BTW. Like a kinder gentler liver. Really nice.
      Testicles are too... cooked I mean.
      Pancreas is good too. It's like sweetbreads, though it's the thymus that is the real deal, and pancreas is firmer.

You need to get to work on your organ exploration.
      And don't tell me I'm scary.
      Jess jokin round wif a dirty old man.
      But I'll try and be careful... don't want to give you a heart attack!
      Because then we'll have to discuss eating those too.
      No, have never gotten in to organ meats..... in sausages either....

Dirty old man? I took a shower earlier! Whachu talkin bou Willis?

You don't scare me enough to give me an MI.... I'm married.... and my first wife was Satan's second cousin.....

Comment

• LOL...
        Poor Satan.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          LOL...
          Poor Satan.
          That is tooo funnny

Comment

• I cannot say sausage and organ meat in the same sentence.

And, yes, 666 is well named. One plank for one minute = okay. Six one-minute planks... no, really not.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              I cannot say sausage and organ meat in the same sentence.

And, yes, 666 is well named. One plank for one minute = okay. Six one-minute planks... no, really not.
              but... but... but you just did..... Question is, did you do it with a straight face or were you laughing whilst you wrote it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                but... but... but you just did..... Question is, did you do it with a straight face or were you laughing whilst you wrote it?
                But my mind was shouting SAUSAGE ORGAN, ORGAN SAUSAGE the whole time and the words never left the confines of my mind...typing isn't the same as having sausage organ rolling across one's tongue.

*smirk* Where's DavidBrennan when we need him?

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  typing isn't the same as having sausage organ rolling across one's tongue.
                  Something tells truer words are rarely spoken.....

Comment

• Okay. A couple more sets of squats and I'm done for the night. I woke (and got) up at 3.30 this morning. On a WFH day, too. Very annoying. Night, all.

Comment

• good morning all - the day has arrived !!!!!!!! EXCITED !!!!!!!!!
                      Just thought that I would pop my head in and say, that if for some unexplainable strange reason Gwamma is unable to access the internet whilst I am on this great adventure of mine.........
                      will ya miss me yeah - when I was away,
                      will you hang my picture on your wall.......................
                      Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 05-14-2013, 10:58 AM.
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• lol...G....

It's been a long 2 days.... holymoly...

Yesterday was exceptionally busy.... got home from work, fed and watered birds, collected eggs, then went for a 3 mile run. Finished the run (distance was @ 5k in under 33 minutes), ran through the shower, got dressed in a suit for a function at wifeys job, delivered eggs on the way then I sat in an auditorium for nearly 4 hours listening to nurses read write-ups for Nursing Excellence Awards... Wifey gave out the first 2, and recieved the last one given (which explains my presence)... Got home, collected eggs and got to bed about 3 hours later than I usually do..... got up 5 hours later, and went to work... just got home, fed and watered the birds, and did my first set of You are Your Own Gym exercises.... OMG... that guy is a sadistic f***k...

Today it was Alternating Back Lunges (29 reps); Alternating Romanian Deadlifts (19 reps); Squats (65 reps); Swimmers (43 reps)..... each exercise is a 7 1/2 minute session.... beat the snot out of my legs! Hammies are NOT happy!!!

Wifey made stir fry for dinner last night (my breakfast) and I had some for lunch..... I will probably have a spinach, chicken and Swiss chard quicky for lunch (my dinner)... Need to make a salad before bed today, so off to the kitchen and don my apron to play the part of Sam the homemaker.... (as opposed to Sam the home wrecker!) TTFN

Comment

• So let me get this straight, you do all of the above, barely sleep and still have the presence of mind to blog about it?! I salute you sir as the manliest of man!
                          BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
                            So let me get this straight, you do all of the above, barely sleep and still have the presence of mind to blog about it?! I salute you sir as the manliest of man!
                            lol... you give me far to much credit sir....

Comment

• you have been a busy boy doc! i myself do wonder about the sadistic nature of the YAYOG dude too. there is definitely some issues there LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                you have been a busy boy doc! i myself do wonder about the sadistic nature of the YAYOG dude too. there is definitely some issues there LOL
                                Yes, I think it has something to do with his Special Operations Forces background....... those guys LIKE pain (or so it appears)

Comment

Working...
                                X