Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day all!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Not that I am superstitious or anything.... I ain't touching ANYTHING with 666 in the title! It could promise a Mr Olympia body in 6 weeks for $66 bucks, I still ain't going there.....
    Funnily or not so enough, when I was younger my nickname was Damien, cuz they thought I looked like the kid from The Omen (original), so I shaved me hair off and kept it that way!!

Sea, did you get an actual book of that Al Kalaldo book, bacause I can only find it on Kindle, and I ain't got one, hear you on the books, don't be doing apps and stuff, much rather have a book.

Comment

• I told her it was her copy, and for some reason she thought it was an exercise book for me.... Apparently she didnt read the title very closely....
      maybe 666 fitness could change Doc into the woman on the front cover of BBY LOL makes you wonder what sort of literature Doc usually reads?! and yeah the 666 name is a bit lame i reckon but it is but a name. it is what is inside that counts.

Yes i got the actual Al Kavadlo book. it just came out in book format.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        maybe 666 fitness could change Doc into the woman on the front cover of BBY LOL makes you wonder what sort of literature Doc usually reads?! and yeah the 666 name is a bit lame i reckon but it is but a name. it is what is inside that counts.

Yes i got the actual Al Kavadlo book. it just came out in book format.
        Blood 'yell, I'd like to see a fitness regime than can turn the Doc into her, no offence intended Doc!

Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
        Last edited by Dhansakdave; 05-14-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Not that I am superstitious or anything.... I ain't touching ANYTHING with 666 in the title! It could promise a Mr Olympia body in 6 weeks for $66 bucks, I still ain't going there.....
          Hmmm... funny. That's one of the reasons I found it initially attractive. That silly little 666, it made me laugh. A bit of anti-establishment in your eye fun from a guy putting his plan out there for free? I dunno.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
            i got mine on line from dragon door via amazon. i did look on amazon.co.uk as the post from pommie to here is so much quicker

Pushing the Limits! Total Body Strength With No Equipment: Al Kavadlo, Jason Ferruggia: 9780938045861: Amazon.com: Books

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              Hmmm... funny. That's one of the reasons I found it initially attractive. That silly little 666, it made me laugh. A bit of anti-establishment in your eye fun from a guy putting his plan out there for free? I dunno.
              Oh, I'm about as anti-establishment as they come..... the 666 thing isn't really serious... but there is a "concern" in the back of my mind from spending my teenage years attending a Southern Baptist church and having some close friends that were more "holy roller" than Southern Baptist...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                Blood 'yell, I'd like to see a fitness regime than turn the Doc into her, no offence intended Doc!

Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
                None taken.... they would have to start by taking my bollocks.... fat chance! They are original equipment... I've grown attached to them.... They can take something else.... like my pancreas, or spleen, or a lung but keep sharp objects away from the testicles!

Comment

And he lives in Wales which, if you like that kind of thing, means you can legitimately read everything he writes with a male Welsh accent. To me that equals comedy gold, YMMV...

Crabcakes! Check this out!
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

None taken.... they would have to start by taking my bollocks.... fat chance! They are original equipment... I've grown attached to them.... They can take something else.... like my pancreas, or spleen, or a lung but keep sharp objects away from the testicles!
                    I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different), and is bigger thus a better meal than a single pair of testicles for sure!

You know... I might just wear a 666 Fitness t-shirt to rub some holy rollers I know the wrong way given the chance. I live it when they get their knickers all in a twist. Especially if it's because they have assumed something and they are WRONG!

On the other hand I know a few holy rollers who LOVE my "Life Goes By Too Quickly" LGBTQ support shirt... because they assume it's NOT something. I gifted my mother-in-law with one with the same saying because she admired mine. *evil grin*
                    Last edited by cori93437; 05-14-2013, 02:11 AM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different), and is bigger thus a better meal than a single pair of testicles for sure!
                      OK... thats just scary.....

Comment

OK... thats just scary.....

What?

You've never eaten spleen?
                        Or mountain oysters?
                        C'mon!
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different)
                          With a nice Chianti, perchance?!

Comment

• I've not eaten spleen, but I have eaten testicles (and no I'm not talking about teabagging, actually). Right. I'm off to kick my own butt.
                            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

What?

You've never eaten spleen?
                              Or mountain oysters?
                              C'mon!
                              Nope and nope.. I have enough testosterone.... I don't any more, regardless of the species it comes from

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                                I've not eaten spleen, but I have eaten testicles (and no I'm not talking about teabagging, actually). Right. I'm off to kick my own butt.
                                for eating Rocky Mountain oysters?

Comment

Working...
                                X