Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    He may well have been teetotal by the time he was teaching us and preaching. I'm not sure what English/Irish baptists feel about alcohol. He certainly still had fun, judging by the number of children.
    SB aren't opposed to THAT kind of fun, provided it is in the confines of the marriage, between partners married to one another.... as opposed to having a crapton of kids by someone elses wife/wives.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Could always try some of this LOL, Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml, bit lively going by the reviews!!
      "Whilst the simple packaging might suggest a tipple from the lower end of the market, the contents certainly do not. This is one big hitter! Cheeky aroma, well balanced industrial palette with a latent perversity and a belligerent finish, complemented by notes of heavy tars and the finest French polish. And certainly no less enjoyable on the way back up. I was the toast of my Al Fresco masturbation group behind Budgeons when I brought this cheeky little number out."

      Reminds me of of he who shall not be named on the other thread.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        "Whilst the simple packaging might suggest a tipple from the lower end of the market, the contents certainly do not. This is one big hitter! Cheeky aroma, well balanced industrial palette with a latent perversity and a belligerent finish, complemented by notes of heavy tars and the finest French polish. And certainly no less enjoyable on the way back up. I was the toast of my Al Fresco masturbation group behind Budgeons when I brought this cheeky little number out."

        Reminds me of of he who shall not be named on the other thread.
        Voldomort is on MDA????? I though he got killded in the last movie!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          Reminds me of of he who shall not be named on the other thread.
          Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Voldomort is on MDA????? I though he got killded in the last movie!
          And me!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            And me!!
            You got killed in a movie? Wow. Put that on the CV.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              You got killed in a movie? Wow. Put that on the CV.
              Ha ha, I've been shot down a few times, normally for having too quick a mouth and too slow a brain!!

              Comment


              • lets get this party started - ha.................

                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                ...small steps....

                Comment


                • G, that's tooo funny.....

                  Comment


                  • what time of the morning was it as well?! i was fast asleep by then.

                    Comment


                    • Worked in the garden, as is the norm for me. Looks like that is ramping up rather quickly. I have been harvesting some smaller heads of broccoli, and in my weeding of the garden paths I found 2 heads in the oldest plants that are just about ready for harvest. They are about 4 or 5" across. The plants these heads are on are a little over knee height on me, and the leaves are the size of serving platters... It's been a couple of weeks, maybe time for more garden porn....

                      Got some books I ordered today. Ordered wifey a copy of Mark Lauren's "Body by You"... I flipped through it lookin at the exercises mostly. Some of them are also in YAYOG, but there are some in there that I have never seen before.... Interesting stuff... His work out schedule in BBY seems much more complicated that YAYOG...

                      I also got a book on hunting coyote.....

                      And I got the 1st of the Game of Thrones series....... Looking forward to starting that.....

                      Comment


                      • Got some books I ordered today. Ordered wifey a copy of Mark Lauren's "Body by You"... I flipped through it lookin at the exercises mostly. Some of them are also in YAYOG, but there are some in there that I have never seen before.... Interesting stuff... His work out schedule in BBY seems much more complicated that YAYOG...
                        the work schedule bit you really have to think about. stops us women getting bored lol as if!!! i ordered pushing the limits by Al kavadlo a few days ago. it'll prob be here in about 3 weeks the rate the post goes. but i am going to be very interested to see what that is like vs BBY. has your wife looked at BBY yet? or tried any of the progressions?

                        Comment


                        • Have you had a look at Fitness 666 yet... it's in the same vein as YAYOG, CC, and BBY... but simple progression plans and free.
                          Fitness 666: Bodyweight 666
                          I like it.
                          There is also a "fat burning" version... for those trying to cut some lbs.
                          Fitness 666: 666 Fat Burner (home workout version)


                          If you read the comments below the first link I think he talks about why he thinks some of the progressions in one of the other books aren't so great.
                          Also... simple plan that can whip your butt... similar to those others, free.
                          Seems fair.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • my BBY was only about $17NZ delivered. i like to have a book to look at and carry around. i've looked at 666 fitness and it does look good. the progressions are subtly different. i think the key is to make a choice and stick with it. and by stick with it, i dont mean your choice, i mean do the actual hard work.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                              the work schedule bit you really have to think about. stops us women getting bored lol as if!!! i ordered pushing the limits by Al kavadlo a few days ago. it'll prob be here in about 3 weeks the rate the post goes. but i am going to be very interested to see what that is like vs BBY. has your wife looked at BBY yet? or tried any of the progressions?
                              She saw the book on the counter but hasn't looked at it. I told her it was her copy, and for some reason she thought it was an exercise book for me.... Apparently she didnt read the title very closely....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                Have you had a look at Fitness 666 yet... it's in the same vein as YAYOG, CC, and BBY... but simple progression plans and free.
                                Fitness 666: Bodyweight 666
                                I like it.
                                There is also a "fat burning" version... for those trying to cut some lbs.
                                Fitness 666: 666 Fat Burner (home workout version)


                                If you read the comments below the first link I think he talks about why he thinks some of the progressions in one of the other books aren't so great.
                                Also... simple plan that can whip your butt... similar to those others, free.
                                Seems fair.
                                Not that I am superstitious or anything.... I ain't touching ANYTHING with 666 in the title! It could promise a Mr Olympia body in 6 weeks for $66 bucks, I still ain't going there.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X