Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday:

Today is a rest day, but I thik I am going to shift my run scheduled for Thursday to today. Wednesday is a squat day, and I really don't want do a run the day after I do squats. The run doesn't take as much out of my legs so it will be "safer" to do the run before the squats. So I will do a 3 mile run with 50 second intervals every 2 minutes. Besides all that it's gonna be 60 and sunny..... after a snowy weekend..... Ya just gotta love Global Warming!

Diet:

B: yogurt, 2 scrambles eggs, sausage patty

L: BAS, roast beast, roasted carrots

D: Chicken fried steak

S: Almonds

This weekend I downloaded several book to my Kindle. One of the books was the Hitchhiker Guide to the Universe....... If you like Monty Python, and I do, you will love this book! I finished HGTU and started The Resturant at the End of The Universe..... equally bizzzzzaaarrrrrrreeee! It seems to be a collection of disjointed vignettes that coalesce in to a story. Kinda like Jello Instant pudding.... doesn't look like much but it's pretty entertaining!

Comment

• OK... run is dun, and my fanny has been thoroughly kicked! Gorgeous day. temp in the upper 50's, a little wind, sun is shining. Took a nature bath.... now for a regular one.... I haven't sweat this much since my wedding day! Maybe a stop by the scale to see if I inflicted any damage on the fat cell horde...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        OK... run is dun, and my fanny has been thoroughly kicked! Gorgeous day. temp in the upper 50's, a little wind, sun is shining. Took a nature bath.... now for a regular one.... I haven't sweat this much since my wedding day! Maybe a stop by the scale to see if I inflicted any damage on the fat cell horde...
        So your wife tried to run too huh? Glad you managed to catch her

Comment

• well, the sweating on my wedding day was from all the shotguns behind me! Yeah, I catched me a good un! I married WAAAAAAAAAAAY up!

Comment

well, the sweating on my wedding day was from all the shotguns behind me! Yeah, I catched me a good un! I married WAAAAAAAAAAAY up!
            Good for you. Nice to see the shotguns helped.

Comment

• Shotguns have been known to be a motivational factor in many decisions..... both good and bad....

Comment

Shotguns have been known to be a motivational factor in many decisions..... both good and bad....
                Yes, but no one can argue with their effectiveness

Comment

• There were a couple shotguns at the wedding. They were mostly because my father and uncle hoped to bag a deer on the ranch (it wasn't allowed by the owners, unfortunately), but they were there.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                    There were a couple shotguns at the wedding. They were mostly because my father and uncle hoped to bag a deer on the ranch (it wasn't allowed by the owners, unfortunately), but they were there.
                    If you were married in Texas, that doesn't supprise me none at all.... I do miss Texas.

Comment

If you were married in Texas, that doesn't supprise me none at all.... I do miss Texas.
                      I wonder if we'll have some weapons at the vow renewal in 4 years? If we did, I wouldn't be surprised at all period.
                      Georgette

Comment

Yep. Got married on a ranch down near Eldorado. They were surprised we wanted to get married on a ranch and still rent it for the entire weekend. We looked at it as $2500 for wedding venue (including chairs and crap), reception venue (including barbecue pit, rooms for all the kin traveling down, mini honeymoon (still haven't gotten my real one) and a mini vacation for everyone involved and said "hell yes!"
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Speaking of weddings.... I love this song! funny as hell

Comment

mini honeymoon (still haven't gotten my real one) and a mini vacation
                            Honeymoon??? What the heck is that..... doesn't she get one of those when I step in to the shower????

Comment

• I thought it was when you bent over.
                              Nah, we're running with it. The way we're doing it, I'm getting more "honeymoon" than anyone ever. Every time we go on vacation, it's "part of our honeymoon."
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Every time we go on vacation, it's "part of our honeymoon."
                                Thats pretty sweet.... part of the "joy" of living on a small farm are those ball and chains called critters.... so we don't get away very often..... good thing I enjoy livin in the sticks! Every day is a vacation!

Comment

Working...
                                X