No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So doc, Your wife was your boss...that brings to mind all kinds of hot scenarios.

I love the "Playing Possum" story.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      So doc, Your wife was your boss...that brings to mind all kinds of hot scenarios.

I love the "Playing Possum" story.
      yes, but only for a very short period of time... 2 weeks if I recall correctly...... and her being an officer and me enlisted.... that is highly frowned upon in the military, to the point of disciplinary action in some cases...

Comment

• Oh my. So how did you find each other later? I'm in the mood for a love story.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

Oh my. So how did you find each other later? I'm in the mood for a love story.
          I went to another department in the same building.... at the other end of the building, actually... and one thing led to another... we lived in sin for 6 or 7 years... I wasn't sure it was working out, she said "we get married or you have to move out" and I had no place else to go.. so we got married......

Was that sappy enough for ya? lol

Comment

• oh, and the Possum Saga continues... I got home to let the chickens out and there was a fairly good sized possum lying in the middle of the chicken yard. It was obviously in pain, so apparently it was athe one that wifey clocked last night. I killed it to put it out of its misery. Even nasty animals don't deserve to suffer... except chicken thieving coyotes... may they rot in the eternal fires of damnation!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              I went to another department in the same building.... at the other end of the building, actually... and one thing led to another... we lived in sin for 6 or 7 years... I wasn't sure it was working out, she said "we get married or you have to move out" and I had no place else to go.. so we got married......

Was that sappy enough for ya? lol
              I think the "one thing led to another" part is a bit vague. The sin part sounds nice. Does she ever try to pull rank on you now?
              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• LMAO. Married or homeless...she knows how to do it. Sounds like it worked out well man.

Comment

I think the "one thing led to another" part is a bit vague. The sin part sounds nice. Does she ever try to pull rank on you now?
                  lol... the sin is the best part! Pull rank? she's a woman... of course she pulls rank! j/k and I'm a man, I let her.... I have to be careful.. with the number of women tha read this I could get in very deep kimchi most riky-tick! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    LMAO. Married or homeless...she knows how to do it. Sounds like it worked out well man.
                    yeah I definitely got the better end of the deal! We eventually moved to a farm... the only thing that would be better is if it was paiid off....

Comment

• Canio - where have you been ??????????????????????????
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        Canio - where have you been ??????????????????????????
                        Sadly, no where exciting. How is life in the land of sheep and hobbits?

Comment

• great over here - still fat as butter and enjoying my meat.................. I was a weeny bit concerned that your abscence had something to do with my naughty little sheep story.
                          remembering of course how I very rarely do naughty - I was slightly worried !!!!!!!!
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL nah, those stories are one of the reasons I come back

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              remembering of course how I very rarely do naughty
                              *cough* *cough* somebody pat me on the back - I'm choking. LOL
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• +1 I think Gwamma doth protest too much.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X