Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    pssst!!!!! I dont think the F stands for fat doc!!
    In my case... fat works.
    The gods were generous indeed... someone wasn't paying attention to the "booty timer" and I got extra!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• maybe... but I can't post that OTHER word.....
      i dont think it would stop you but good on you for being a gentleman. i get a bit upset when my kids come home using the other F word after they have been to their dads.

Comment

• Recipe- n. A set of instructions, list of ingredients, etc that is really just a generally suggestion, starting point, and/or flavor inspiration.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          In my case... fat works.
          The gods were generous indeed... someone wasn't paying attention to the "booty timer" and I got extra!
          nuttin wrong with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Good day all!

You can't get the staff/gods nowadays, can you?!

Flipping's not so bad a word, can't see what the fuss is meself!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Good day all!

You can't get the staff/gods nowadays, can you?!

Flipping's not so bad a word, can't see what the fuss is meself!!
              lol... true that

Comment

• The gods were generous indeed... someone wasn't paying attention to the "booty timer" and I got extra!
                mine was more the hip bone timer. my ass just needs fit around the bones LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  mine was more the hip bone timer. my ass just needs fit around the bones LOL
                  I'm thinking you have just walked yours off....... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    funny you should mention possums.... wife went out to close up the birds tonight and there was a possum eating out of the chicken feeder and the birds wouldn't go in their house, so wifey takes the portable fence post she uses as a walking stick and "kills" the possum. I go out to dispose of the "dead" possum and there is the bugger eating out of the trough again. He ran off before I could draw a bead on his fuzzy butt..... I told her next time shoot him! they call it "playing possum" for a reason....
                    LOL! Awww. Poor itty bitty possum. Kidding of course. I do love them, but I'd kill the suckers if they messed with my livelihood or food production. Except this one:

(apologies to whomever I stole that from)

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    evening all - That darling wife of yours propbably wouldn't kill a fly !!!!!! let alone a possum !!!!!!! They are pesky little creatures, however I have a queensize possum rug, and it would have to be the warmest fur ever !!!!!!
                    Would anyone (preferably you boyz) like to see my possum ????????

and sorry Cori - but custard ????? eeeeewww yuk !!!!!!!!!
                    I found a stuffed beaver at a yard sale once, and put it in a consignment shop. Small town; everyone knew everyone. Did you see Joanie's beaver at Lost in Roslyn? LOL

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    I made a really rich ice cream custard with vanilla bean, egg yolks, cream, and some maple syrup and bourbon for good measure. Froze it in the churn. Froze it solid in the freezer.
                    Then put some in the food processor and pulsed it with some more maple syrup and bourbon to loosen it up before serving...
                    Stirred in the bacon crumbles!

I think it would be nice with the addition of some toasted pecans too. Maple, bourbon, bacon, and that toasty nut thing.

The bacon gives it a salty edge... I like that.
                    It's like the sweet/salty thing with salted caramel. Which I also love.
                    Bacon is also good with chocolate!
                    Bacon and chocolate is becoming a big trend, though I'm sure creative folks like Cori knew about it before The Food Network. I like salty-sweet combos a lot. Also sweet-sour and sweet-spicy. Makes my taste buds go wheeee!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    Roll On Floor Laughing

ROFLMFAO.... Roll On Floor Laughing My Fat Ass Off
                    The second F stands for Fat? Dang, I had that wrong also.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• excuse me - but I win the chunder thighs/punga stumps/cankle debate - hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• our possums are different to your possums. ours are the ozzie ones and they are noxious pests around here. not a part of the natural ecosystem. plus they eat loads of grass and can carry bovine TB so the farmers dont like them either.

my ass has to exist so i can walk. and having southern med blood means you have an ass, but more J-Lo vs a kim K type of butt. i prob even have a pic of my ass somewhere but i am not gonna post it!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          excuse me - but I win the chunder thighs/punga stumps/cankle debate - hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          punga stumps???

Comment

• excuse me - but I win the chunder thighs/punga stumps/cankle debate - hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            i bet your legs are actually quite good.

Comment

• Awww... so cute.
                              I'm pretty sure that's an opossum piccy I posted.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• All I could find is this:

In Māori mythology, Punga is a supernatural being, the ancestor of sharks, lizards, rays, and all deformed, ugly things. All ugly and strange animals are Punga's children. Hence the saying Te aitanga a Punga (the offspring of Punga) used to describe an ugly person.
                                Source: Punga (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X