Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there !
    Thank you !

Everything's going great and it's pretty 'easy' for the moment so I won't complain
    My general health has improved in just one month.

How are you doing ? Still in the fasting mode ?
    After going Primal, how long did it take you to fast for so long ?
    “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Female 5'6.5"
    Grok since 08-25-2012
    Before Primal : 198 lbs
    CW : 176.8 lbs

Calorie Counter

Comment

I stick to Primal eating and it goes really well even if we had a few restaurants.

On the other side, yesterday, I was a bit lazy so it was just something out of the freezer for dinner.
      My beloved took a huge remaining dish of my favorite homemade pasta and eat it in front of me while I was having a steak with chards in tomato sauce... I hated him ! I really wanted to throw myself on his plate but I didn't, I resisted and I'm proud of it now.
      But I hated him though
      I had 4 eggs for breakfast and I was stuffed until now, it's 3.15pm. I'll have a few almonds because I'll wait for tonight as we have another restaurant planned.
      I checked the menu and know that I'll order lamb chops with rosemary and vegetables.
      “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Female 5'6.5"
      Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

Hi, Sorry I didn't see your question from before. I was conventionally dieting from 1 Jan. to the end of April, and lost 20 lbs. (I lost more but gained it back). I started with Paleo in May and Primal in June. The fasting I started in September. I'm doing it every week since then.

Good for you for resisting the pasta! It is one of the few foods I really miss. I make it still for my family as I do the cooking and they like it. I hope I can gradually change them over to eating Primally, but it will take some time.

DC
        Height: 5' 10"
        Starting Weight: 292
        Starting Primal Weight: 275
        Current weight: 224
        Goal weight: 172
        Body Fat 30.5

Comment

Thanks DC

At the moment I really have cravings for pasta but I still resist.
          I'll probably have a spaghetti squash in the near future

I'm a bit nauseous, have headache and cramps in the back, I'm hot and cold... guess I caught something.

Female 5'6.5"
          Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

I didn't catch anything.
            On the other side I'm tired of this job.
            I'm on the verge of nervous breakdown.
            I can't scream here so I need to write it down somewhere...

Female 5'6.5"
            Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

I've had days like that! Here's hoping that things get better for you!

David
              Body Fat 30.5

Comment

You're very nice David

I think I have a burn out, I'll see the doc tomorrow.
                I have a little trouble digesting what I eat otherwise it's alright.

Female 5'6.5"
                Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

We bought a house in June and are remodeling.
                  There's a lot of work to do, for now there's no more soil and bricks are laid bare.
                  Fortunately we haven't been living in there yet.
                  I got lumbago on Monday trying to clean up a bit and as I'm stuck at home, I'm craving for anything that can be eaten.
                  Only Primal but I eat more than usual specially fat, until now it's ok but I can't go on like this too long.

Female 5'6.5"
                  Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

Ugh, there's little worse than back troubles. It only hurts when you move...or sit still...or lay down...or breathe.

I am remodeling my house too, but it's livable, (mostly). The work goes slowly but it does go!

Good Luck with the house and hopefully your back will be better soon!

David
                    Body Fat 30.5

Comment

Hi there !

I'm really better, I was off the office so I had time just for me.
                      My back doesn't hurt anymore and being away from work was a good thing at the moment. "I had too much on my shoulders".
                      I tested a few recipes these last few days and I wish I could do this forever ... but with a dishwasher !
                      I had vanilla pancakes, pumpkin fries, banana/walnuts muffins... just loved it !
                      Today is my 2 months anniversary in the primal journey !
                      Already 2 months and except a few cravings for pasta (that I skipped), I have to say that until now so far so good. I really embraced Primal living.
                      I lost 20lbs, - 5.5" waist, - 1.6" chest, - 2" hips, - 2" thigh.

2 weeks ago, I couldn't fit in my winter boots, I wouldn't be able to zip it to the top, right under the knee without having the big roll of fat above. I haven't lost that much weight in 2 weeks but my body keeps on getting thinner. Now these boots are alright and I can even slip a finger inside.

I'm just happy and feeling good !

Female 5'6.5"
                      Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

That's wonderful! Congratulations! :-)
                        Body Fat 30.5

Comment

It's been a while since I came here.

Thanks David

During this time, I celebrated my birthday.
                          It was not smooth. A few glasses of wine here, a birthday cake there ... it took me 4 days to no longer be smeared and nauseous.
                          I took the path of Primal life afterwards.
                          I don't know why I needed to eat a lot of protein then as if my body demanded.
                          Everything is in order now and since everything goes well.
                          I can not stop shopping when I know it is useless because soon everything will be too big!

Female 5'6.5"
                          Grok since 08-25-2012

Calorie Counter

Comment

Working...
                          X