Primal Journal (CoachRunjor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.. BRING IT!!!

It has taken me several weeks if not months.. to get back into it.. but I have hit a serious primal groove as of late.. the weight is falling off once again.. energy levels, confidence.. etc..etc.. all coming back.. it is a great feeling....

I'm here for you, bro!!!

Comment

weighed in at 227 last week, down 22 lbs since the the day after the superbowl. Feeling good these days. Am in the middle of what will end up being a 36 hr fast. the fasting is so much easier than i ever thought it would be. My wife is pretty weirded out by me fasting once a week though.

Comment

Hope you are doing well my friend....

Comment

Hey Coach,

i'm getting there again.... the holidays were a great time to re-group and re-focus myself.

Comment

How have you been?

Comment

Been really, really good.. feeling good, and enjoying my kids...

Comment

So here I am once again. Trying to get back after my primal lifestyle. I am tempted to go on some long detailed explanation of why i am still in the condition i am in, but frankly it feels like something that I will save for some other post. Currently weighing in at 253.6 lbs. The sad (or maybe no so sad) thing is that I have lost weight since New Years. I scared the hell out of my self and weighed in at 267.6 lbs back in December. I literally teared up and said "F you" to the scale. hahaha

trying to stay on track once again, thinking of joining crossfit, but it is just so damned expensive.

Comment

I'm here coach.... good luck to you, bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X