No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (CoachRunjor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so things are continuing to go well.... i feel less and less hungry and even feel the desire to IF... I skipped Breakfast yesterday, and felt just fine. I am doing well on my weight loss as well....

I am down to 240.2 this morning, that is about 12 lbs....

Comment

Way to go, Coach!!! I seem to be going the other way.. last night I continued to "splurge" and ate trash, and too much other good stuff.. I will try my best to get back on track, and stop "rewarding" myself.. I hope to get back to where you are now..

Way to go, Coach.. keep on rockin' it!!!

Bulltar will return!!!

Comment

How are you doing on your journey coach? Haven't heard from you in a while.. hope you are doing good. I am going to be the lightest that I have ever been in my adult life this coming Friday..

Comment

I'm still going... things are still good. The weight loss slowed down last week, but i still dropped 2 lbs. I am down to 238.8. Good to see that you are back at it.....

Comment

Back at it??? Never stopped bro.. never stopped.. LOL.. good to see you are doing well.. Good luck!

Comment

ah.... should have said "Still at it" congrats on the milestone!!

Comment

Thanks so much!!! Grok on, my brother!

Comment

yesterday's meals

b: omlette (2 eggs, cheese, mushrooms) 1 Chorizo Sausage,
                  l: ceasar salad, orange, apple
                  as: mixed nuts
                  d: grilled pork tacos w/ romain lettuce instead of tortillas, home made salsa and cabbage

ex: 2 hours coaching baseball

Comment

Looks good.. very primal..

Comment

yesterday's meals

b: skipped it
                      l: ceasar salad, navel orange, grilled KFC double down sandwich
                      as: pork rinds
                      d: d: grilled chicken tacos w/ romain lettuce instead of tortillas, home made salsa and cabbage
                      es: herbal tea

ex: 1 hour coaching baseball

Comment

Hey coach.. I finished my first 30 days today! The scale was very nice as I have dropped nearly 10 lbs!!! Still recovering from a little stomach bug, but I am doing very well. How is baseball going?

Comment

awesome Bulltar!!!! Congratulations Brother!!!! Things are still going well here, had a few beers over the weekend, but all in all still primal. Looking to re-dedicate this week. This morning i was still at 238, so i did not really lose any more weight last week although i am certain that i am thinner, but my clothes are definitely fitting me much looser. Especially my pants. Still Groking on here....

Comment

Glad to hear it.. glad to hear it!!!

Comment

yesterdays meals:

b - 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, mushrooms, cheese in an omelet
                              l - ceasar salad, 2 med oranges
                              d - chicken tacos using romaine lettuce leaves instead of tortillas, homemade salsa (8oz chicken, 4 leaves)

ex: coaching baseball 2 hrs 20 min

Comment

yesterdays meals:

b - 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, mushrooms, cheese in an omelet
                                l - ceasar salad, 2 med oranges
                                d - chicken tacos using romaine lettuce leaves instead of tortillas, homemade salsa (8oz chicken, 4 leaves)

ex: coaching baseball 2 hrs 20 min

Comment

Working...
                                X