Primal Journal (RaeVynn)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assets = Liabilities + Owners Equity

Good luck to you and enjoy life!!!! Weigh yourself once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by BrodieMN View Post
      Assets = Liabilities + Owners Equity

Good luck to you and enjoy life!!!! Weigh yourself once a week.
      LOL! That and debit is on the left, credit is on the right.

Thanks

Comment

I got tired of the number on the scale too and decided not to weigh everyday. Micromanaging doesn't work in business nor in weight loss for me. Instead I weigh once a week, in the morning before I get dressed for the day. If the number hasn't changed I figure my body is working on some healing. If I've gained a pound or two I know to drink more water add some fat to my coffee and cut back on the carbs (usually in the form of alcoholic beverages). If the number has dropped I do a little dance and update my signature stats. Then I plan a meal I am sure to enjoy and won't feel terrible about eating. Sometimes this means taking the kids out somewhere we all like to eat or just making a dinner that I love a little more special by adding a little sweet primal dessert.
        I'm a 39 y/o mother of 3 sons ages 12, 14, and 15
        HT: 5'7"
        SW: 223 June 2012
        CW: 191.4 April 21 2013
        TWL2D: 32 lbs

Primal Goals: to feel healthier, fitter, and sexier than ever before

Favourite primal resources: The Food Lovers Make it Paleo cookbook, Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, The Food Lovers Kitchen, Primal Kitchen: A Family Grokumentary and of course Mark's Daily Apple!

Comment

Today we took a nice bike ride - and ended up at a bar that makes good pizza. So, we had a pizza. On the plus side, the crust was thin, and we ordered the medium (sorta small).

I'll just eat more carefully the next few days.

Comment

The weather must be perfect there this time of year. Envious here! Sounds so lovely. A bike ride and a little treat. As you say, you'll just eat more carefully for a few days, and voila!

Never argue for your limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Grokalicious View Post
              The weather must be perfect there this time of year. Envious here! Sounds so lovely. A bike ride and a little treat. As you say, you'll just eat more carefully for a few days, and voila!

Well, it rained on Sunday, and it was mostly grey and cloudy all morning. It did get up to almost 65F, I think. i guess that would be perfect, if it were someplace one could escape the heat by running to. We usually have to head East (inland) to get some sunshine and warmth (seriously, I have to wear a sweater most days).

Comment

RaeVynn!!! I just realized you live in Grays Harbor! I'm in Central Park, want to get together sometime?
                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
                  RaeVynn!!! I just realized you live in Grays Harbor! I'm in Central Park, want to get together sometime?
                  It was the weather report that gave me away, right? *grin*

We could certainly meet (Starbucks?) for coffee sometime... I'm usually available Tues, Thurs, or Sat.

Comment

Right now all my days are wide open. Yes, the weather sounded suspiciously like what i was living with so I looked at your location. We'll get together soon!

Comment

So, that pizza I shared on Tuesday is still hanging onto me! Bleeeeeeeech!! Seriously, I haven't had a bm since then.

This is sucky.

So, today, I am doing the mega Vitamin C thing to flush my system out. It might help with the muscle inflammation, too.

Comment

Hey, do you shop at Jays Farmstand, Michaels Meats or The Marketplace? I get so much stuff at all three of those places and they are right there together! Those and Grocery Outlet are my go-to places. Oh, and Ross and Goodwill.

Comment

Yes for Michaels -- we do pick up the game meat there (bison, elk), and occasionally the grass-fed rib eyes. Sometimes Jay's - he doesn't carry much for organic, though, and we do have a CSA share this year, so we get lots of organic veggies that way!, and never the marketplace. personal reasons.

We need to check out Grocery Outlet again... used to shop there when we were vegans, and get frozen stuff or tofu... now, we'll have to check out the cheese/butter/other stuff.

We do most of our shopping in Olympia - farmer's market, food co-op, and Trader Joe's. I work in Tumwater, so I'm up there most of the time anyway.

Comment

Where did you get a CSA share through? Somewhere in Tumwater?

Comment

Helsing Junction Farms, down in Rochester. They deliver to (among other places) Hoquiam.

Hey, it's Friday! I love Fridays. Every other Friday, I get a massage! and that's today.

I seriously need it today, after Tuesday's mishap, I'm still a bit tweaked in my back. We are planning on a long bike ride tomorrow, either close to 20 miles, or close to 40... depends on how the 20 goes! We have to pick up a couple of things at REI this evening, then we're ready, I hope.

Comment

We went for a long bike ride today (49 miles). I fell over twice. Second time, pictured, was a collision. First time was being a klutz.

I'm exhausted. Will discuss more tomorrow.

328971_3739898617015_1954526659_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X