Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 month to age 50, and I'm switching it up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    did you ever see the personal trainer or have you decided not to get one?
    I eat similar to you, allowing myself some dark chocolate this week as my TOM. Not sure if you eat as much salad/ veg as me though. As per Gary Taubes book I have lettuce salad at Lunch and green leafed veg for evening meal. All with meat/fish.
    Vitamin wise I take D3, super enzymes, kelp and omega 3.
    Seem to have quite good energy levels at the moment, but we obviously have different weather.

Comment

I have the trainer info, but was under the weather this week, so put it off. Plus, it is still summer, so I am not in a rush to work out indoors. So....procrastinating.
      Really a low workout week for me. Today is feeling better so far.

Yesterday:
      B - 4 bacon, coffee with coconut oil
      L - shrimp with butter, avocado, verges and dip
      D - chicken enchiladas, no tortillas and loaded with diced veges, refried beans

Comment

You sound like you are doing fine without the Personal Trainer. Much healthier to be outside if you can. I bought a bike this week so we have been doing some family rides.
        The price of one Personal Trainer session near me is what I pay for 4 months gym membership. I am too mean to pay for one. I do their classes and my own weights routine. If I did get one I would like a Paleo one.
        Hope you are feeling better.

Comment

I just read through your journal. You seem so laid-back and happy living the way you do, and so relaxed about your food intake and activity. I could definitely learn a thing or two from your attitude. Plus, I love how you talk about wanting a bit more ab definition in your first post. I hope that can be a goal for me when I'm pushing 50, too! All of the folks that age in my family have thrown in the towel when it comes to taking care of themselves; in fact, many of them never did. Anyhow, I'm rooting for you... keep up the fantastic work.

Comment

Working...
          X