Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is helping?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• @Quelsen, I feel different. A lot perkier, more than I've ever felt in my life. Which is odd. People have asked me if I've started doing cocaine(seriously). It's that much of a change which is weird. I have been sleeping a lot recently. Saturday night, I was out by 9:45PM and last night, I was asleep by 7:30PM. I'm not sure if all the sleep means anything but I am kind of scared that I could fall asleep at work tonight. I also have started eating more towards the leptin reset today.

I did put my notice in just a few minutes ago on my current job. That's a relief that is over with. Now I just have to make it through this Thursday and I'm done with this chapter in my work career and on to the next one.
      Georgette

Comment

• Out of bed at 7 and already eating breakfast. Day 2 on the redo of the leptin reset. Ate a breakfast of 2 1/4 lb burgers, 2 sunny side up eggs and 3 pieces of bacon. Also made a bulletproof coffee. Yeah, I am stuffed. At the same yesterday for breakfast minus the bulletproof coffee and I didn't eat again until my lunch at work and had garlic butter pan seared tilapia and steamed broccoli.
        Georgette

Comment

• Note to self: If you have a bulletproof coffee, eat less food at breakfast. Ugh, I have lived on the toilet for about the past half hour.
          Georgette

Comment

• Lol? I'm at about 40g protein for breakfast, but half of it is whey.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• When I did my numbers in loseit.com, My protein was 80g and fat was at 89g. Carbs 2.2g.
              Georgette

Comment

• I'm actually hungry for lunch so I am going to have tilapia and green beans cooked in bacon. Dinner tonight will be a primalized version of chicken cacciatore and broccoli with butter. I made some pasta for the family. Not touching it.

I have noticed something odd. My yen for salads is gone. Not sure if that is due to the weather changing so I'm thinking it is time to start making some soups and stews instead so I can at least get some veggies in. Definitely not eating as much protein in the morning tomorrow like I did today. Not spending another 30 minutes in the bathroom.
                Georgette

Comment

• Wow, 80gs. That is a lot. I have been anti salad lately too. I didn't even think of seasonal cravings.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    I'm actually hungry for lunch so I am going to have tilapia and green beans cooked in bacon. Dinner tonight will be a primalized version of chicken cacciatore and broccoli with butter. I made some pasta for the family. Not touching it.

I have noticed something odd. My yen for salads is gone. Not sure if that is due to the weather changing so I'm thinking it is time to start making some soups and stews instead so I can at least get some veggies in. Definitely not eating as much protein in the morning tomorrow like I did today. Not spending another 30 minutes in the bathroom.
                    the need for protein is probably in response to perky too

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• I have to say, my cacciatore experiment was a success! The husband even ate the thighs! He hates the thighs. Maybe he is turning to the dark side. I wasn't perfect but I was better than usual last night. I was very hungry last night so I could have maybe gone with extra protein in my diet. I may do that today. I had a cup of hot chocolate to help keep me awake at work. I thought I was going to fall asleep last night. This is how tired I was. Then I got home and had 2 pieces of cheddar cheese. Sleep was kind of meh. Considering going to take a nap in a bit. Breakfast right now is 5 pieces of bacon with 4 scrambled eggs cooked in bacon grease and a little bit of cheddar(I have to add cheddar to the eggs to get Heather to eat them scrambled). Food for the rest of the day will include leftover tilapia and chicken cacciatore with some veggies.

I'm thinking about making some vegetable beef soup this weekend. Is it ok to use red skinned potatoes in it? I do like potatoes in my soup.
                      Georgette

Comment

• I tend to think of red potatoes as grey zone empty carbs. If you can tolerate the carbs, go for it.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• I did nap. Felt somewhat more awake. Woke up this morning with a killer headache and neck ache. Took my nap, took a niacin and bam, it feels better. I feel better. Really strange how all that works. Still not even the slightest bit hungry since breakfast. Keeping the protein around 40g does me better than higher amounts that early in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out why in the hell I was so damn hungry last night at work? Did I need extra fat? I may do what I did Monday and get a coffee on my way into work and put a tbsp of CO in it. That helped kill any hunger pains that I had.
                          Georgette

Comment

• I forgot to add that sexually, its getting better as long as its with me, myself and I. I'm beginning to find myself not being attracted to my husband? I find other men attractive just not my husband. I actually wish to myself that he wouldn't touch me anymore. I thought about increasing his sugar intake(bad, I know) so he wouldn't have any sexual urges. Its even worse when one factor in a couple just isn't interested in their spouse anymore.
                            Last edited by geostump; 09-26-2012, 09:56 AM.
                            Georgette

Comment

• unhealthy isnt sexy

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                                unhealthy isnt sexy
                                I've never really skinny men to be sexy. You gotta have some muscles to be sexy. I do find some really big men to be sexy. To me, sexiness isn't always about your physical appearance but your mind and your heart, how you treat others and so forth. I think if you're working on bettering yourself, that is sexy.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X