No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds difficult. You know what is best in this situation. Take care of yourself.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I'm sorry, Geo. Hugs!
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thanks everyone. I'm doing better with my friends passing. He was 59 and when we talked this time last month, he told me he had diverticulitis. I've always thought there was more to it than just the diverticulitis. He didn't want me to worry. I understand that, it is what it is. He's being buried in Dayton at the military cemetary. I've decided that when I take vacation, I will take a day and find where he is buried.

In other news, I've been hit with the autumnal cold. It's not all that bad, just annoying. I've been having trouble sleeping due to it.
        Georgette

Comment

• Got some good news today and it's really fracking fantastic news. As of yesterday, we are paid up on our bankruptcy and starting next month, we can pay our mortgage on our own! Woot!
          Georgette

Comment

• Yay!
            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Awesome!
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Congratulations!
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Holy crow! That's AWESOME, Geo!
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Geo that is great!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders. Now if I can get rid of this hacking cough, I'd be happy.

Seriously though, this opens up soooo much for us. We are talking about waiting until the first of the year before setting up a separate bank account for Clint. I'm going to be able to start concentrating more on diet and overall health starting next month. Going to start working in the house after the first of the year as well.
                      Georgette

Comment

• It's been awhile since my last post. Tristan has one last race on Nov. 9. She's running in a Junior Olympics race in Hilliard, OH. Her CX coach gave her a massive compliment on Friday. He told her she's finally looking like a runner. She really needed to hear that. Next Friday, she has basketball try outs. Curious to see if she makes the team.

I survived the meeting in Detroit. Was a real waste of time. I didn't miss Clint at all. Missed the girls and the dogs like mad. He didn't try to kiss me or anything when I got home.

The final bankruptcy payment is this Thursday. They only need $38 to complete so there will be a refund coming to us. Just glad it will be over.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Congrats on the end of bankruptcy
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                            Congrats on the end of bankruptcy
                            Thanks NW. I should have the official letter in my grubby little hands either today or tomorrow. The order has been placed to stop the payroll deduction on Clint's payroll starting yesterday; meaning that this Thursdays paycheck should be a full paycheck. With this being said, I'm looking to working my way back into the primal WOE next week. I've been eating crap for the past couple of months due to that's what we could afford. I feel like crap, low energy, bigger waist line and my asthma is bothering me again. I think the asthma may have more to do with the dust that came up from pulling up the old kitchen floor in our house this weekend and the dryer sheets that I bought tend to have a strong fragrance. So strong that I had to put outside at 3am today as I could not breathe and had a splitting headache. They are still sitting outside as we speak.

In other news: Clint is in a commercial for the Chrysler dealer he works for. When I get home tonight, I'll post the video. It's actually not bad. Tristan is busy with band all weekend, plus she is running in a junior Olympics race Saturday. She went out and ran 6 miles Saturday just because she was bored. We went to her cross country awards banquet last night and Coach actually said that Tristan is starting to look like a runner! He said her stride is starting to look like a confident runners stride. She told me that she actually thought about quitting the team early on in the season. I believe she's glad she didn't quit.
                            Georgette

Comment

• YAY for full size paychecks!
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I'm exhausted as hell. I ended up going to an urgent care last night and my asthma is totally out of sorts. I'm on prednisone for it and even though I do feel better after one dose, I'm tired and hyper at the same time. I really hope I get some sleep tonight. I haven't slept much in the past week so I am hoping it happens tonight.

With that being said, diet is back to shit. All I want to do is eat and eat. This is not good at all.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X