Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • He's going to push the pay increase in October. By then he will be level 3 in manual transmissions and will need the extra money. The way it looks right now, he will be fully a level 3 Chrysler tech by the end of the year in everything but automatic transmissions. He is refusing to take classes in automatic transmissions. When they're under warranty, auto trannies just don't pay.
    Georgette

    Comment


    • I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the beginning stages of perimenopause. No bleeding, no cramping for 2 months and my libido is shot. I know I've been stressed with a lot if things in the past few weeks, but I'm not sure that would cause my period to stop. I don't have hot flashes and have felt more emotional than normal. Also, my appetite is practically nill.
      Georgette

      Comment


      • In other news, life has been busy, busy, busy. Tristan is officially on the middle school cross country team and has won a preseason award. She is the middle schooler with the most miles under 200 and she had 171 miles logged by last Tuesday which is essentially running from our house to Cincinnati and back. She won a running shirt from Coach. She is talking about making this her only sport. She says running track is boring. She doesn't like just going in a circle. I think she enjoys being out in nature and all the sights and smells that come with it. She's already running 3-3.5 miles without walking. Her first meet is Saturday morning.

        Today is Stumpy's birthday. He's down in Cincinnati for training. We had a huge party at our house Saturday night. Was a very good time.
        Georgette

        Comment


        • Caitlyn is ready to hurt a high school teacher. She had a 100% on a test until she didnt capitalize some of the answers. She ended up with an 80%. I had that same teacher as a substitute for most of my 5th grade year. I told Caitlyn she was a "Nazi grading cunt" and she didnt believe me. She does now.
          Georgette

          Comment


          • Originally posted by geostump View Post
            Caitlyn is ready to hurt a high school teacher. She had a 100% on a test until she didnt capitalize some of the answers. She ended up with an 80%. I had that same teacher as a substitute for most of my 5th grade year. I told Caitlyn she was a "Nazi grading cunt" and she didnt believe me. She does now.
            Why would you need to capitalize answers? Were they proper nouns?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Why would you need to capitalize answers? Were they proper nouns?
              I'm assuming so. It was for American History or geography. This is how bad this woman is: I have God awful handwriting, like doctor bad. People have always had issues reading my 4's and 9's. This same teacher would dock me points on my math answers. It took a meeting with the evil cunt and my mom for her to stop. My mom told her I don't care about how I write. I then told evil cunt that I can make my numbers worse if she would prefer. I then told her I didn't like her and hoped she'd remain a spinster. She's still a spinster 27 years later.
              Georgette

              Comment


              • After talking to Caitlyn, she doesn't want to fight for a better grade (I suggested it). She did the work, got the answers correct, give her the grade and a warning for the next time around and move on with her life. She seemed a bit down about the whole thing.
                Georgette

                Comment


                • Originally posted by geostump View Post
                  After talking to Caitlyn, she doesn't want to fight for a better grade (I suggested it). She did the work, got the answers correct, give her the grade and a warning for the next time around and move on with her life. She seemed a bit down about the whole thing.
                  Yeah, call the school and call bullshit. Unless there is a legit reason for the capitalization (I had a professor who would mark off if you did not capitalize city names etc but that is because London is correct where as london is not) then it does not matter either way. Raise some hell for your kid.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    Yeah, call the school and call bullshit. Unless there is a legit reason for the capitalization (I had a professor who would mark off if you did not capitalize city names etc but that is because London is correct where as london is not) then it does not matter either way. Raise some hell for your kid.
                    I would, but she asked me not to. She said she can make it up in the next 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I am going to go by her wishes.
                    Georgette

                    Comment


                    • Next Wednesday, I have an appointment after work with a hair and scalp center to see if anything can be done for my hair. I'm scared to do this as I'm afraid for the worst, but I need to see if anything can be done to maybe fix the lack of hair up top.
                      Georgette

                      Comment


                      • Good luck!

                        Comment


                        • Thanks Jon. The only reason I'm doing this is because its free and if I do qualify, I want to see what it would cost me so I can start saving.
                          Georgette

                          Comment


                          • Good luck! And kudos to Tristen for her mileage! That's awesome! Sorry Caitlyn's teacher sucks so bad.
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)



                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              Good luck! And kudos to Tristen for her mileage! That's awesome! Sorry Caitlyn's teacher sucks so bad.
                              Thanks Jenn! Tristan's first race is tomorrow morning and she's excited. I do think that one of the freshman boys on the team has a crush on her. I've noticed how he looks at her and it made me want to punch him in a "I'm not afraid to go back to prison" kind of thing.
                              Georgette

                              Comment


                              • Lol. Get him Geo!
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X