Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    One more note and then I am done as well. My symtoms included gaining 15 pounds in one week which is a direct result of too much iodine. 1mg / day fixed my PMS symptoms and heavy TOM bleeding. I am not Hypothyroid, so I cannot comment on that.
    Pebbles,
    Bloat is one of the symptoms of taking too much iodine too soon, causing excessive detox. Iodine does not cause weight gain. It is the toxins that come pouring out of the cells that cause the weight gain. If more toxins pour into the bloodstream than the liver & kidneys can handle, the body responds with bloat, pimples, headaches, and more. This is exactly why we start small, so toxins are eliminated in tiny doses that the liver & kidneys can easily handle.

My procedures call for 1 drop of iodine in a bottle to start, then drink 1 ounce daily (1/3rd of a mg iodine) for the 1st week. 2 ounces 2nd week, and so on. Starting small and going slooow eliminates most if not all of the detox symptoms. Procedures here

We do have procedures to handle detox symptoms of bloat, etc. Called Pulse Dosing and Salt Loading.

Any other questions?
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 09-19-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Grizz, I thank you for your help, but if you have anything else to add, I do have an inbox. I would actually prefer communication on this matter through there. Thank you.
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
        Grizz, I thank you for your help, but if you have anything else to add, I do have an inbox. I would actually prefer communication on this matter through there. Thank you.
        If you have questions, post a message for me. You have enough to keep you busy already.

Best to you,
        Grizz

Comment

• I've been trying my damndest to follow primal to letter or even be 80%. It just doesn't happen, I'm at 50/50 or less. I keep trying to force myself to do it but then something happens and poof I'm off kilter again. I keep thinking if I follow the leptin reset, that could work but I feel that it would work best for me when working a normal daytime shift. Food really is like crack.
          Georgette

Comment

• Today I have started getting up earlier to work on getting my body used to the idea that life exists before 9AM. That has been my normal wakey time. I figure if I need a nap before work, I can at least take one. Not a big deal. I just need to get used to rolling out of bed since my new job I will be starting anytime between 8AM-9:30AM. We rotate shifts every 2 weeks.

I'm actually happier with work right now. I'm back with the team that I was with back in May and I love those people. Plus, they have me working another project so I am actually somewhat busy. Believe me, If you take 8-20 calls in the call center I work in, your busy. Going to work in a real call center will feel somewhat strange to me.

I'm munching on some roasted organic cashews for an experiment that Queslen asked me to try out. I used to hate cashews as a kid, but these little buggers are actually good. I also picked up a digital thermometer this morning to check my body temp levels. I'm determined to get something figured out with myself in the next week or 2.
            Georgette

Comment

• I can't eat a full cup of cashews. Half a cup and I about puke my brains out. Oh well, we'll see how I feel in a few hours.
              Georgette

Comment

• 9:30 AM body temp reading: 97.5
                12:30 PM body temp reading: 97.6
                3:30 PM
                Last edited by geostump; 09-20-2012, 09:28 AM.
                Georgette

Comment

• 97.5 is low, but mine used to be 96.4 before i worked on my omega 3/6 ratio

then it was 96.8 before i worked on CT
                  now it is 97.5 with occasional bouts of 98.6

if i could figure out why it does 98.6 i would do my damnedest to keep it there, but it comes and goes
                  Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                  Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                  Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I haven't been "normal" 98.6 in YEARS. I normally run between 97 and 97.5.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Looks as if 97.5 and 97.6 are my norms. I was hoping that the numbers would be normal. I keep freaking out about the cost for everything now. I'm taking a job with less money. Clint isn't making a great deal either. Fml
                      Georgette

Comment

• Been doing better mood wise today. Felt way perkier adding Niacin to the mix. Almost too perky, close to being bubbly. Really odd for me. A bubbly Georgette doesn't seem like a likable Georgette to me. Felt very foreign to me. I guess when you have that perfect amount of "haterism" in you, bubbly doesn't seem to work well.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          Been doing better mood wise today. Felt way perkier adding Niacin to the mix. Almost too perky, close to being bubbly. Really odd for me. A bubbly Georgette doesn't seem like a likable Georgette to me. Felt very foreign to me. I guess when you have that perfect amount of "haterism" in you, bubbly doesn't seem to work well.
                          Right, but then they never see the scathing remarks coming, so they're even more effective!
                          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                            Right, but then they never see the scathing remarks coming, so they're even more effective!
                            You know, someone did say that to me yesterday at work. I'm still trying to like perky Georgette.
                            Georgette

Comment

• It could be akin to perky Naiad. When I was doing it at the City, someone compared it to Wednesday Addams being forced to be perky.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Here's another first to add to the list. Georgette actually has cleaned her bedroom and has gotten rid of 3 bags of clothes over the past 2 days. Still have more to go. Slept like a damn baby last night. Cleaned the bedroom, made dinner and watched the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Went to bed right after that. Woke up at 7:45 wide awake.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X