No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ladies. I need to make a Target run tomorrow for a cardigan so I will check this out. You know what sucks, I haven't even been running, just walking. My knee feels much better now. Getting older sucks! I may even run to Target at lunch.
    Georgette

Comment

• So, as I figured there are no gluten free choices for our meeting on Aug 8. So, I've ordered the biggest sandwich they've got and will eat it sans bread. It comes with fruit, pasta salad and a drink. Pasta salad will not be touched and fruit is debatable at best. I'm figuring I may actually eat a little something for breakfast that morning along with my BPC. After my recent run in with gluten on Sunday, I know I do not need to eat it. I now get the stomach gurgle and the runs. After meeting, I have a 2 hour drive home. I don't need to pull over and have to stop at every rest stop along I-71 S.
      Georgette

Comment

• Some observations. I literally cannot eat like I used to. I get full quickly anymore and at times it's a bit depressing.

Woke up this morning with my allergies acting up and my back, hips and left arm pit was in excruciating pain. I have no idea what I did, if anything. Getting older sucks.
        Georgette

Comment

• What the heck could you have done to your left armpit?
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            What the heck could you have done to your left armpit?
            No clue. All I know is that it hurt like hell. I keep saying I'm falling apart
            Georgette

Comment

• Tomorrow is Stumpy's 20th class reunion. We are going and I am debating on wearing a dress. Stumpy is trying to convince me to wear jeans. The dress is sort of casual. It's a black sundress with splotches of color that gets less and less as you go down and the back is longer in the back. Stumpy thinks its too "dressy". I look good in the dress. I think it would be more comfortable than jeans.
              Georgette

Comment

• So wear the dress.

Comment

• I'm with canio on this. Wear what makes YOU feel good.
                  Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Wear the dress.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• And take pics so we can see said dress.
                      Primal since March 5, 2012
                      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Compliment. One of my patients came in to get tubes changed in his hearing aids and told me that I look like I've lost 20 pounds. Best compliment in awhile.
                        Georgette

Comment

• It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything. Just been busy with so many things right now. Had Clint's class reunion on the 2nd. That was a blast. Several of his classmates referred to me as gorgeous and were shocked he found someone who looks like I do. That was definitely something that I needed to hear.

Tristan is officially on the 7th grade cross country team. It seems odd to me that I have a budding runner in the house. She loves it. A friend of ours who is a personal trainer is telling us she should play basketball in the fall, but Tristan is not sure if basketball is right for her and where she wants to go with running. We're talking about joining a gym so she can start lifting in the off season. She does plan on running track in the spring.

Speaking of kids, school starts on the 19th! I can't believe that I'll have one in high school and 2 in middle school. Time sure is flying.

I am apparently losing weight again. Don't ask how much. My clothes are baggy as all get out. I'm eating a moderately low carb diet, allowing for rice and potatoes, keeping fats high still. Tristan is following the same eating plan as well and she has noticed more energy and better runs.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Sounds like good things all around Happy to hear that!
                            Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                              Sounds like good things all around Happy to hear that!
                              Other than being broke, allergies are a mess and that my knee is healing from wearing hard ass wedges at the class reunion, than yeah, things are good. Clint's been made a job offer from another dealership. It's two minutes from the house, better pay, no weekends. He keeps flip flopping on it. First he accepted, then turned it down as his current offered him a couple more bucks an hour and the possible new dealer countered with $2 more dollars an hour and I keep telling him to take it. There'd be little drama, a better run shop and I don't know what the hell he's thinking. If he's going to jump the shark, he needs to do it now before he starts looking wishy washy to other dealers.
                              Georgette

Comment

• I feel you on the "other thans". My gut still sucks in place of knee, though .

I hope Clint goes for the job! Sounds like it would make things easier.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X