No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also adding to food eaten today a slice of Swiss cheese and some California vegetables with butter. I made some egg muffins that have bacon wrapped around them for breakfast.
    Georgette

Comment

• egg muffins and bacon...damn, that sounds good. I'm making no mention of the food I ate today which was totally not primal in any way, shape, or form.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        egg muffins and bacon...damn, that sounds good. I'm making no mention of the food I ate today which was totally not primal in any way, shape, or form.
        That has been me since March.

I'll let you know how the egg muffins are in the morning. I do know that my 11 yr old said they look and smell good.
        Georgette

Comment

• The egg muffins turned out well. The smokiness of the bacon made them taste better. My only problem is I feel kind of stuffed and I only had 1 at 7:30. Not sure if I will eat lunch today or not.

It's taco night in our house and I haven't been able to find good avocados to save my life. It's really pretty bad avocado wise around here
          Georgette

Comment

• Appetite finally came back. Eating my pepperoni cauliflower casserole with an extra tablespoon of butter in it. I did FINALLY find some decent avocados while I was out at lunch.

Going walking with Tristan after work tonight. She's been running so much that she is down from a misses size 10 to wearing a size 4/6 now.
            Georgette

Comment

• What do you put in that casarole? It sounds awesome!

Sounds like Tristan is kicking butt, her own to be specific!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                What do you put in that casarole? It sounds awesome!

Sounds like Tristan is kicking butt, her own to be specific!
                I'll post the recipe tonight. It's a really comforting dish and I enjoy it immensely.

It amazes me. Tristan didnt look big to me. She's 5'4.5" and weighed 152 pounds before she started this. I know she sees smaller, I just don't know how much smaller she is now. Her legs look amazing though. She's lost quite a bit of baby fat as well. She's looking more and more like a young woman and she's gorgeous. Seriously, I may be biased, but she's really beautiful.

Day 2 into EMF/NK and OMFG my feet are HOT! Like not freezing at all period. It's so weird to remember what it's like to feel warm and not freeze your buttocks off in summer!
                Georgette

Comment

• Here ya go, Mud Flinger

Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole (Low Carb and Gluten Free) - I Breathe... I'm Hungry...
                  Georgette

Comment

• Thanks! I am very excited that the recipe des not contain nightshades ( tomato is what I expected). I may make this tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                      Thanks! I am very excited that the recipe des not contain nightshades ( tomato is what I expected). I may make this tomorrow!
                      I use tomato sauce in mine put just a thin layer. It's creamy and satisfying.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Last night, Tristan, Caitlyn and I walked 2.60 miles in 54 minutes. It was a good workout and a fun walk.
                        Georgette

Comment

• I'm ready to kill a mother just to not be bored. I'm the only person here, the audiologist I worked with is packing up her house to move to FL the middle if the month and we are only seeing patients here twice a week. We saw patients yesterday and no more until Monday. So I'm going though 8-10 year old files, prepping to get rid of some and mailing letters out on others whenever we find out who our new audiologist is. I'm also being forced to listen to country music as that is the only station my little radio will pick up in the far flung reaches of Heath, OH. I could listen to talk radio but the thought of listening to Rush Limbaugh makes me want to off myself and I'm a conservative! I'll switch over to talk at 3 when it goes to local programming. I soooo cannot wait until 5.
                          Georgette

Comment

• New pain. Whenever I walk, my left hip joint hurts.
                            Georgette

Comment

• I hope your day comes to a close quickly and that pain goes away... yowch!
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I have noticed over the years that in many out of the way places we could only get Rush Limbaugh or country music - why is that!?

Comment

Working...
                                X