No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't the Captain also run the rudder?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
      Can't the Captain also run the rudder?
      Good lord no. (S)he is too busy stomping around on a wooden leg and wearing a big hat to do trivial things like steer.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Good lord no. (S)he is too busy stomping around on a wooden leg and wearing a big hat to do trivial things like steer.

lmao Perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post

You forgot about the eye patch LOL

I'm drinking a mug of KET. For the unedumacated, that is Kill Everything Tea. It's really helping me feel better with these darn sinuses. Allergies have been a frackton mess. I've started taking Zantac along with my other allergy medicine and can feel a difference.

In case y'all were wondering, I'm back under Stumpy's good graces. I'm still giving him the cold shoulder though. He asked me why I'm mad at him and I told him why. He doesn't think he should apologize. I told him that I take my apology back then(even though it really was a very sarcastic and half assed apology to get him to shut up.
          Georgette

Comment

• Men... *hmph*

Comment

• Woke up with a massive sinus headache this morning. I'm going to see if this will get better over the next week and if it doesn't, I'll go to urgent care next Friday. I'm glad that today will be a quite day at work. No appointments, no doctors. Hopefully just a few phone calls and going over training videos.
              Georgette

Comment

• See if Omnaris would be ok for you to take. That stopped my sinus headaches in their tracks and really helped with my allergies by keeping passages opened, allowing for the drainage. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                  See if Omnaris would be ok for you to take. That stopped my sinus headaches in their tracks and really helped with my allergies by keeping passages opened, allowing for the drainage. I hope you feel better soon.
                  I've tried Omnaris ages ago and it just made my allergies worse. It may work better now. I'm still getting some decent drainage right now and my sinuses feel fairly clear. The neti pot seems to help a lot.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Well, in any event, I hope they clear up for you soon.

Comment

• Thanks Jenn. I do know my appetite is back which is very good.

Clint did give me an apology via text today, but I still feel hurt.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Been busy as hell at work this week. Sarah, the audiologist is back from vacation and informed yesterday that she is leaving the company at the end of June. Her husband is the chief orthopedic resident at a local hospital and for his fellow, he's accepted a position in Tampa, FL for a year and they are moving mid July. She's putting her notice in this Friday so should be interesting. This doesn't even affect my job so that makes me super happy. I just hope the new doctor is really nice. I don't want one who's a total ass.

I'm not too sure what the hell is going on with my husband and I. Things were going well until Sunday came and he was trying to get me to stay home instead of going to church and the girls and I went. Before I left, he said something to the effect of, "I think we've been married too long." In my mind, I'm thinking, "yes and what do you plan to do to fix it." but I didn't say anything. I'm still not too sure what I want. I love the man. I just don't know anymore.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Wow... that's an interesting comment. I wonder what it means. Hugs.

Comment

• My theory is that the passion is gone. We cuddle, hold hands, but nothing really beyond that. I rarely start anything sexual(TMI), but I've been like that for years. It's all up to him in that arena. If he didn't try, I would be happy with it. How bad is that. I'm 37 and just don't really want to have sex with my husband. I still want it, just not with him all that often.
                            Georgette

Comment

• No words, just hugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                                My theory is that the passion is gone. We cuddle, hold hands, but nothing really beyond that. I rarely start anything sexual(TMI), but I've been like that for years. It's all up to him in that arena. If he didn't try, I would be happy with it. How bad is that. I'm 37 and just don't really want to have sex with my husband. I still want it, just not with him all that often.
                                I am the same way. It is possible to have a happy, sex free marriage. We are doing it. I haven't had sex in years.
                                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X