No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate some pasta, I know, should've gone for potatoes. If I'm still jonesing for sugar, I will have a potato and see if that helps.
    Georgette

Comment

• I FINALLY got some good news today. I am going to be a Member Services Representative for Buckeye Community Health Plan. It's tentative to start on the 22nd. When I saw the number come up on my phone, I almost had a heart attack.
      Georgette

Comment

• Awesome Geo! I'm so glad.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Woke up with a hellacious headache this morning. I would love to call off today but with leaving in the next week, I'm sucking it up and going in.
          Georgette

Comment

• Go get 'em tiger.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I hate how I have zero patience right now. I just want my start date so I can get the F outta this hell hole.
              Georgette

Comment

• Well, I turned down the offer with Buckeye as they still don't have a start date. I have accepted the offer from HearUSA to be the Patient Care Coordinator in their Heath, OH office.
                Georgette

Comment

• Been busy on my day off today. I've cleaned windows, walls, main furnace vent, washed curtains, picked up sticks and dog doo in the back yard and made dinner in the crockpot. Oh and I've cleaned up the floor in Tristan and Heather's room. Just been busy as hell.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Tristan is going out for cross country for next school year. Any advice from runners would be greatly appreciated.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Not sure what the hell is going on with me but I feel as if I am in the midst of period cramps that are in my uterus, back and legs. Idk if I have overdid it today or what but damn, I hurt like hell and actually feel like I want to cry or go to sleep for several hours. Maybe this is a sign that I need to really get back on board with the diet.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Hi Geo. Wow. Lots has happened since I was here last. I really must do better about keeping up.

Congratulations on the new job. When do you start at HearUSA? Is it the same kind of work that you would have been doing at Buckeye? Sorry it didn't work out with Buckeye. I know that's where you wanted to go. Hopefully HearUSA will be a great fit and a long term employment opportunity.

Salt: I have no idea why you're repulsed by salt right now. When I was pregnant with my kids, my ability to taste salt magnified. Pretty sure you're probably not pregnant, so that's a really bad comparison, but maybe it's something hormonal that has you not interested in salt. Maybe you're hyperthyroidic or something? Or maybe like NW said, you need more startches?
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• The salt thing I believe was due to PMS. It was weird to say the least.

I'll still hear from Buckeye, whenever they come up with a start date. I'm basically looking at both of these jobs as a back up to the other back up.

Oddly enough, I woke up this morning having a dream that I got fired from the current job. I danced my way out of the office.
                          Georgette

Comment

• hahaha nice dream!
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I quit my job yesterday. I start the new job Thursday and Caitlyn has her state testing that she has to go out of town for Monday-Wednesday and Clint's mom can't take her so I quit. I feel a lot of stress lifted off my shoulders.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Hurray for quitting! Lol
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X