More than likely not accepting this job if its offered. The interview itself went very well. The problem is that I would have to work both Saturday and Sunday and it could be years before I would have either of those days off. Most of the people are single so it works well for them. With the girls, it wouldn't work well for me at all. They want me to call them back on Monday and let them know if I would be interested or not. I still have my other interview on Monday and there could still be something else waiting in the wings.
No announcement yet.
Georgette Redux: A new primal journal