No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so what do y'all think I should go with for clothes. Pants or skirt/dress? Our high is going to be 35 with snow showers.
    Georgette

Comment

• Pants would be warmer. That said, which one do you like your reflection better in?
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I feel more confident in skirts/dresses. That being the case, I'm being interviewed by a woman. I can never tell which way to go with this one.
        Georgette

Comment

• Go with the skirt. More confidence trumps.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            Go with the skirt. More confidence trumps.
            OK, shanks
            Georgette

Comment

• New observation. Even though I am no where near being "thin", I look thin. My clothes hang really well on me and actually compliment me.
              Georgette

Comment

• I pray that I am not having a freak out moment but our printer doesn't work. I changed the ink out on it and it'll print out the test sheet but nothing I try to print. Everything lights up as it should and is plugged in. OH well, guess I'll have to wait until work in the morning and print off my resume from their. Kind of hoping they don't ding me on my interview just because its not on resume paper. Fark!

In the process of the above, I pissed off Clint. I just want to say F it all. He said he should just go to Cincinnati tonight and be done with it. I said do what you want. Geesh.
                Georgette

Comment

• Wish me luck. Leaving in 5 minutes.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Hope it goes well and they make an offer on the spot!
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Good luck!

and Clint got pissed off over the printer?

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        Hope it goes well and they make an offer on the spot!
                        Thanks, that would be awesome!

BTW, I ended up going with pants but everything I'm wearing is a size 14! Including the blazer!
                        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          Good luck!

and Clint got pissed off over the printer?
                          Yeah. Cause I kicked it. The damn thing doesn't work anyway.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                            Yeah. Cause I kicked it. The damn thing doesn't work anyway.
                            LOL, sorry, but that is funny.

Comment

• That's awesome on the clothes!
                              And Geek has had to physically stop me from trying to punt the printer. (It's a large laser printer. it would've broken my foot.)
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Rock the interview and if it for sure doesn't work, this: Office Space Movie Remix - Geto Boys - Feels Good To Be A Gangsta - YouTube
                                My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

Working...
                                X