• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck at the interview!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Good luck at the interview!
      Shanks very much. Now I'm having to scramble to get references together for next Monday. Geesh!
      Georgette

Comment

• I'd be willing to be a personal reference.
        (Dead serious.)
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Fingers crossed for good job vibes!
          My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            I'd be willing to be a personal reference.
            (Dead serious.)
            Thanks! I will probably pm you for contact info later.

I must be on roll, yo! I just had a voicemail from a company that I sent my resume' to yesterday for a permanent positon. This is nuts!
            Georgette

Comment

• Alright, I have an interview Thursday morning at 11:30 for a permanent position with a company in Columbus. I'm trying to decide if I will come into work and leave at 10:30 or take the morning off and come in after my interview. Any thoughts?
              Georgette

Comment

• Hell, they're letting you go anyways. I'd say it comes down to money. If it's hourly go in for your morning money. If you were contract or salary, screw 'em go in after lunch.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Hell, they're letting you go anyways. I'd say it comes down to money. If it's hourly go in for your morning money. If you were contract or salary, screw 'em go in after lunch.
                  That's kind of how I'm looking at it. I am contract so I figured after my interview would be better than nothing. Plus, it would allow me more time to get ready and not have to rush around in the morning. It would make my life a lot easier since I need to get a printer cartridge to print off my resume' and find something decent to wear for it.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Dammit, I wish I could go shopping with you.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Dammit, I wish I could go shopping with you.
                      I so wish we could too. Damns.
                      Georgette

Comment

• I painted my nails at work today and they turned out looking pretty decent. I'm going to drive a little further after work to a consignment shop that should hopefully* have something for me to wear tomorrow. The one I went to yesterday had fairly slim pickings so I was disappointed to say the least. I'm still trying to decide if I should wear a skirt or pants. It's going to be cold out tomorrow.

Question. I need to get printer ink today and I'm wondering if I can any kind of ink or does it have to specific to the printer? I brought the ink cartridges with me today. Any thoughts?
                        Georgette

Comment

• So long as it says it'll work in your specific printer, it should be fine. Because of configurations and all that jazz, you really can't mix and match.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

So long as it says it'll work in your specific printer, it should be fine. Because of configurations and all that jazz, you really can't mix and match.
                            So basically go by what the cartridge says and go with that? It's for an HP printer. I've never bought ink before for printers.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                              So basically go by what the cartridge says and go with that? It's for an HP printer. I've never bought ink before for printers.
                              Yeah, the cartridge should have a number on it. Find the HP ink and match the number. That is the easiest way to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Yeah, the cartridge should have a number on it. Find the HP ink and match the number. That is the easiest way to do it.
                                Sweet! Thanks! We just wrote the book "Ink Purchases for Dummies"
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X