Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I just received a call on my resume in regards to a position through a temp agency as a sales rep in the Verizon store in my town. I deleted the message. I am probably the worst sales person known to mankind EVER.
    I'm sold! See, that was easy..

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I'm sold! See, that was easy..
      LOL. As long as people want the iPhone, I can sell them like they're no one's business. That was the only phone I could sell when I worked in the Verizon call center. I'm not a natural BSer so sales are out.
      Georgette

Comment

• Ugh, do I call the guy about the sale job back or just let it go? I can't decide. I'd really hate to be a sales person and its not like its a busy store at all period. UGH!!!
        Georgette

Comment

• Some of the stores also have an in-store tech person. You might ask them about that as well.
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
            Some of the stores also have an in-store tech person. You might ask them about that as well.
            I called and told him I wasn't interested. You don't want me doing technical support. This was me doing technical support: "You put the pointed doohickey here then you use the other doohickey". It wasn't good.
            Georgette

Comment

• Due to icy roads and having a boat of a rear wheel drive car that I didn't feel like wrapping around a phone pole, and my allergies bothering me this morning, I decided to take a mental health day say F-itall. For the past hour, I have sat in bed, applied to a job and listening to a local talk radio station on my phone. I've decided that around 11, I'm taking the girls to brunch since they got a snow day. It should be safe enough to go out around then. After that, I plan on going to an urgent care and see if they can give me some flonase for my allergies and then go get my hair done. None of us that are temps where I work really want to be there anymore. That's partly why I took today off. I just can't do this much longer. I'm angry everyday while I'm there. The 5-htp does help with the depression and I can kind of power through the day, but today, I just do not feel it.
              Georgette

Comment

• Bleh, the job situation sucks Geo. Hopefully brunch and getting your hair done will put things in a better place.

Comment

• That's what I'm hoping for Jon. Usually, getting my hair done is kind of like therapy for me. I was wanting to leave at 10, but Tristan and Heather want to watch Doctor Who on BBC America. They love that show so much. They record the episodes that are on while they are in school and watch them after they get home. I love the fact that I have nerds for kids.
                  Georgette

Comment

That's what I'm hoping for Jon. Usually, getting my hair done is kind of like therapy for me. I was wanting to leave at 10, but Tristan and Heather want to watch Doctor Who on BBC America. They love that show so much. They record the episodes that are on while they are in school and watch them after they get home. I love the fact that I have nerds for kids.
                    *claps* that is a sign of good parenting right there.

Comment

• I forgot to add, we're getting a new Whole Foods opening here in Columbus on March 6, which just happens to be my birthday. They are having a bunch of local vendors there giving out samples and such so I told Caitlyn that we'll go around 11 and hang out and have lunch there with the samples. I figured this would be kind of fun and would be good to get out that day.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        *claps* that is a sign of good parenting right there.
                        I thought it was funny that they got geeked up over David Morrisey(The Governor on The Walking Dead) being in an episode of Doctor Who with the 10th Doctor. It's hilarious when Tristan and Heather debate who is the better Doctor and why. I need to find some of the older episodes so they can see the Doctor that I watched when I was their age.
                        Georgette

Comment

I thought it was funny that they got geeked up over David Morrisey(The Governor on The Walking Dead) being in an episode of Doctor Who with the 10th Doctor. It's hilarious when Tristan and Heather debate who is the better Doctor and why. I need to find some of the older episodes so they can see the Doctor that I watched when I was their age.
                          LOL. I don't watch the walking dead. I found myself actively wishing some of the characters would get eaten and decided it was best not to watch.

Yes, hook them up with some classic Dr. Who.

Comment

• My favorite Doctor was Tom Baker.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              My favorite Doctor was Tom Baker.
                              Jelly Baby?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Jelly Baby?
                                I just read the wiki on jelly babies. They sound yummy. Better than gummi bears. Thanks, Jon
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X