No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can do it! Last week was stressful for you.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      You can do it! Last week was stressful for you.
      This was it, the stress isn't what got to me. I just wanted to try the chocolate and it was so sweet it sent into a tizzy. If I didn't stress eat when it happened, I don't it. It just happened.
      Georgette

Comment

• I'm figuring last nights sugar and lack of sleep has caused me to feel depressed to say the least. I still feel down.
        Georgette

Comment

• I seem to feel much better today. I slept like a baby last night. Fell aslep at 8:45 while watching Top Gear. Apparently, British accents relax me enough to sleep. I did a fat load last night. Ate a lot of the cream sauce that came with the chicken scampi I made and had a tea with coconut oil before bed. I ate so much fat, I woke up feeling full from last night.
          Georgette

Comment

• I've been looking into ways to save money ( I know, aren't we all ) so I am researching making a lot of the soaps that we use in the house. I've found recipes for making laundry soap and fabric softener that I am going to make this weekend. A friend of mine does this and she love it. Says her clothes are cleaner and softer than ever. Plus, I'm finding where certain products tend to break out others in the family differently, so I figured what the heck. I want to eventually make my own body washes and lotions as well.
            Georgette

Comment

• Geo, this is a great blog that has all kind of natural DIY recipes http://ancientembrace.blogspot.com/h....blogspot.com/.
              My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                Geo, this is a great blog that has all kind of natural DIY recipes http://ancientembrace.blogspot.com/h....blogspot.com/.
                When I checked out that blog, it said the page I was looking for no longer exists.
                Georgette

Comment

• Geo you can use baking soda and vinegar for cleaning.
                  Also check out the CaveGirlEats site, for skin care. So cheap using her oil cleansing method, and works really well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    When I checked out that blog, it said the page I was looking for no longer exists.
                    Yeah, I got the same thing, but if you look through the blog, there's lots of goodies.
                    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Its cos the address is up there twice

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                        Geo you can use baking soda and vinegar for cleaning.
                        Also check out the CaveGirlEats site, for skin care. So cheap using her oil cleansing method, and works really well too.
                        I know I can use that for cleaning, but with my family, I'd need more than that for the clothes. They would have a freak out moment. I did see where you can make fabric softener with water, baking soda and vinegar. I just use water on my face and moisturize with coconut oil. I exfoliate my face once a week. The idea of oil cleansing seems a bit much to me.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Ancient Embrace: Body Care
                          that's a fixed link for the body care section of the previously mentioned site.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• I found a few sites with different sugar/salt scrub recipes that I want to try out. If they work well for me, I figure they will be Christmas presents for people.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Thanks nameless!

I plan on trying this tomorrow night Ancient Embrace: Face lift mask!
                              Georgette

Comment

• Geo, I just read what happened to your daughters. So scary! I just heard about "Alabama Boy" the 5 year old who was locked in a bunker for a week who was finally rescued by the FBI. They said he celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday. Made my heart hurt. I don't know what it is with people in our society trying to snatch kids!! An elementary school nearby had a scare like that recently. Someone tried to abduct a kid while at recess or something. I don't get it!

I'm glad your neighbors are being vigilant. Hugs to you all.
                                Primal since March 5, 2012
                                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                                X