No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My spouse is making upset about this. He is saying that we need to go after this creep and that if it comes down to it, he will take care of him and if he goes to jail for it, so be it. The minute I pulled into the lot at work, I cried. I completely lost it. Then he texts me and says that he wants to take a picture of the truck and post it on facebook. I told him that probably isn't the smartest move as that could be considered stalking and could be a whole other mess of trouble. Just not in the mood to deal with this anymore.
    Georgette

Comment

• The joy of being exhausted and having a stress headache is kicking. I've decided I am having a diet coke at lunch today to see if that will help with it and I don't care. I really just want to cry.
      Georgette

Comment

• According to the police, they didn't find a threat with the individual who attempted to approach Tristan. Like I said before, I'm not surprised that they are taking this approach. Makes me mad, but not surprised.
        Georgette

Comment

• Blah, I'm not surprised either. I hope hubby can keep his cool. I understand why he is feeling the way he is, but it's not helpful for you or the situation to act like that!
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Sorry Geo! You can most likely get an order of protection against the person, and Ohio has some decent anti-stalking laws. Unfortunately, just like with health, you have to be your own advocate with research. With enough people involved, like the neighbors, watching out and taking photos of the truck on your street if they see it, you should be able to get the guy. He may stop now that someone is on to him.

Cleveland Law Library Weblog: Ohio's New Anti-Stalking Law Takes Effect
            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Men have a lot of aggression to cope with, and need to let it out, just like our hormonal tears. My hubs taught me that. It will be ok!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                Sorry Geo! You can most likely get an order of protection against the person, and Ohio has some decent anti-stalking laws. Unfortunately, just like with health, you have to be your own advocate with research. With enough people involved, like the neighbors, watching out and taking photos of the truck on your street if they see it, you should be able to get the guy. He may stop now that someone is on to him.

Cleveland Law Library Weblog: Ohio's New Anti-Stalking Law Takes Effect
                That's a 4 yr old law and guess what? It isn't enforced. You actually have to have been PHYSICALLY assaulted before you can put a restraining order on anyone and that means you have to hire an attorney, etc, etc. How do I know this? My MIL went through this in 2010 when she filed for divorce and he was stalking her.
                Georgette

Comment

• Oh, damn!!!! I hope the grassroots neighbor alert works this time.

Comment

• Oh Geo, that is really crappy, I hope this bastard gets sorted before he tries to grab anyone else

Comment

• Thinking of you and your family.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Thanks P.

I finally made it to the chiro today. Found out I have arthritis in 3 spot in my spine and she thinks I've had it since I was a little kid. She asked if I had any accidents or trauma as a kid and I said the only thing that I can think of is when I was 8, dad had a full body spasm and fell out of his wheelchair and I lifted him into the chair all by myself. Great.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Wow, is there anything she can do for that?
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• The chiro told me they can either slow down the progression of the arthritis, with a possibility of stopping it all together. They wanted me to come in 3x's a week for 4 weeks then step down from there and I told them I couldn't afford to and the chiro said something is better than nothing. We're going with once a month at this time, possibly twice if I can and then add more as I can. She also wants me to add supplement called Calciflex Calciflex. They sell it there for $16 for a 90 day supply so when I go in next time, I'm going to get it.
                            Georgette

Comment

• I guess I could say that last nights eating turned into a bit of a binge. I ate too much, felt shaky and now am just feeling like I don't care about a thing today. I feel lethargic, and that I want to cry. So I basically will say that I am starting EMF over again. That is all.
                              Georgette

Comment

• That sucks Geo. I hope the chiro helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X