No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay on the boots. I have some thigh high ones that I never could zip and never got around to sending back and I remember the shock and amazement of zipping them up the first time!

Comment

• I have always had really thick calves, even when I was younger. I bought these last year on clearance. They're Juicy Couture boots that were originally $150 and I got them for $40. They came up to the mid point in my calf and I figured what the heck, it's a good deal and maybe one day I could wear them as they were meant to be worn. Sure enough, that day is today. I'm really curious to see what the scall will say in the morning.
      Georgette

Comment

• Strangely, all of a sudden, my sore throat is pretty much gone. I have a little tickle and a cough but that is it. I think between treating my allergies, cold and a sore throat and using some herbal stuff, it's knocking it out. Maybe the EMF is helping too? All I know is that this is the first time I seem to be able to heal myself since I was little.

On another note, my MIL told me this morning that there is going to be a new show on The Food Network all about herbal medicine. I'm curious to watch this. Hopefully, its good stuff.
        Georgette

Comment

• We had a bit of scare tonight. When I got home from work, the girls told me that someone may have attempted to abduct Tristan on her way home from school. We did file a report with the police and have made arrangements for the girls to have rides from school. Apparently, from what Caitlyn said, he's been scoping out our house. Very creeped out by this.
          Georgette

Comment

• Wow! Sorry to hear this. So very disturbing. Good on you for taking it seriously! Was Caitlyn able to give any info to the police?

Comment

• Oh God Geo, that is awful. I'm glad you reported to the police.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yes, that is crazy. I hope the police can sort it out.

Comment

• Both girls were able to get info to the police. They really need the license plate number though. I don't think none of us slept well last night. I was up tossing and turning all night.
                  Georgette

Comment

• On a lighter note, I'm down 3 more pounds to 203.
                    Georgette

Comment

• I wouldn't be sleeping either! Sending calm vibes your way! Do you know anyone with an outside surveylance ( sp?) camera that you can borrow? Have you asked your neighbors to keep an eye out too? It often takes a village to catch these creeps.

Yay on the loss though! You are almost to onederland!

Comment

• I did a post about this on FB figuring that one of my friends in town would this idiot and there was a ton of shares on it. We even have friends that live on the west side of Columbus that work with people in our town and are on the lookout. Oh yeah, the neighbors know and are vigilante. Our one neighbor said he would kill the MFer, the one next to that one was ready to kick ass(female, mom of a 2 yr old boy) and the one across the street we call "The Neighborhood Watch". The one who said he would kill the MFer is a firefighter for our town and a neighboring one. Apparently the creeper lives a street behind us. When I take the girls to school in a bit, we are going to drive by and see if the truck is there. I want Tristan to confirm the vehicle for me. Clint drove by it and got the license plate number. He doesn't want the police notified until he's in front of the house, but I am of the mindset that if Tristan can confirm that is indeed the truck, then I will call the police. What do y'all think?
                        Georgette

Comment

• My opinion is that if the girls are sure that's the truck to call the police. Waiting for him may or may not work and he may find another way to cause a problem in the mean time. You never know what an investigation might turn up. What if your girls are not the only ones he's stalking? So happy to hear you have good neighbors. This must bring some relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                            My opinion is that if the girls are sure that's the truck to call the police. Waiting for him may or may not work and he may find another way to cause a problem in the mean time. You never know what an investigation might turn up. What if your girls are not the only ones he's stalking? So happy to hear you have good neighbors. This must bring some relief.
                            We know our girls aren't the only ones he's been stalking. They've had several reports about this in the past week. And to make this all even so much better, there is a sexual predator living on the street behind us where this creeps truck is parked.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Sounds like somebody is getting arrested today! With that much info and if Tristan can ID the creep... Case solved. I have seen in these types of cases that the police assume guilt until innocence is proven. Not too fair to the perp but it does majorly help to protect the children.

Remember to breath deeply today as it will be filled with much emotion as this all plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                                Sounds like somebody is getting arrested today! With that much info and if Tristan can ID the creep... Case solved. I have seen in these types of cases that the police assume guilt until innocence is proven. Not too fair to the perp but it does majorly help to protect the children.

Remember to breath deeply today as it will be filled with much emotion as this all plays out.
                                I'm leaning towards the likeliness of that happening being 0-none. The cops said they are aware of the individual and will "look into this". That means unless they catch him doing something, they won't jump on this.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X