No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally off subject, but here it goes. Since I have to buy new makeup after the pink eye debacle, I'm considering trying new colors out for eye makeup. I've pretty much worn browns, greys/silver and black eye shadows most of my life. I'm sort of wondering if I should try something different or stick with what I know looks good on me. I'm not talking crazy colors at all(I think I'm too old for that stuff).
    Georgette

Comment

• Lunch today is a salad of romaine with bacon, salami, red onions, yellow peppers, black olives and celery with a dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar, lots of garlic powder and italian seasoning. Pretty easy and good.
      Georgette

Comment

• For blue eyes (I think I remember that's what yours are?) browns are what is generally recommended to make the eyes pop. Browns and purple (a light wash, not violently purple), I think are what they recommend.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          For blue eyes (I think I remember that's what yours are?) browns are what is generally recommended to make the eyes pop. Browns and purple (a light wash, not violently purple), I think are what they recommend.
          Yep, I'm a blue eyed blonde hair freak of nature lol.

The vinegar in the salad dressing is helping my throat out. Weird.
          Georgette

Comment

• My wrists must be getting smaller. I have a bracelet that I have never worn in years as its been too small. I put it on today and it fits perfectly.
            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
              My wrists must be getting smaller. I have a bracelet that I have never worn in years as its been too small. I put it on today and it fits perfectly.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Geo, worry about the loose skin when you hit goal weight! Most of it will be gone, or we can all research a way to reduce it with natural creams and supplements. You are gorgeous, and your heart is thanking you, your skin is a miracle and will work itself out!
                My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                  Geo, worry about the loose skin when you hit goal weight! Most of it will be gone, or we can all research a way to reduce it with natural creams and supplements. You are gorgeous, and your heart is thanking you, your skin is a miracle and will work itself out!
                  It's called get a tuck! I actually would do that if had the money too.

I don't feel very gorgeous right now, especially with not wearing any makeup and feeling like I look paler than a ghost. When I say I dumped out all my makeup, I mean I dumped it all out, including my eyebrow pencil. So now, I'm researching what is the best way to make my brows look darker. I just feel like I have no color whatsoever. It sucks big time.
                  Georgette

Comment

• I've decided that I am not going to worry about exercise until next Monday. I just know that I need to do it. I will have plenty of exercise Friday night (bathing a 51 pound dog and getting her in the tub) then Saturday morning taking said dog to the vet. She's a good little dog but man she can be hell on wheels.
                    Georgette

Comment

• ALMAY has these great eye shadow sets to enhance different eye colors. I can tell you from experience that the "green eyed" sets are awesome.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I'm about to have a freak out moment, but in a good way. I put my black suede knee boots and am finally able to get them all the way up!!!!! Holy Schnikeys!!!!!! *happy dance*
                        Georgette

Comment

I'm about to have a freak out moment, but in a good way. I put my black suede knee boots and am finally able to get them all the way up!!!!! Holy Schnikeys!!!!!! *happy dance*
                          LOL Dancing in knee boots. Nice, very nice. Excited for you Geo.

Comment

I'm about to have a freak out moment, but in a good way. I put my black suede knee boots and am finally able to get them all the way up!!!!! Holy Schnikeys!!!!!! *happy dance*
                            That. Is. AWESOME!!!
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thanks guys! I buttoned up my coat this morning and it buttoned without any puckering and I have room to shimmy around in. Went to my MIL's to do a load of laundry(won't get a dryer until we get our income tax refund) and when I took off my coat, my MIL was like, "wow your jeans are baggy!" I think this weekend, I am breaking down and getting a belt. I don't think I will be wearing my 16's much longer. Thankfully, I have 14's already on hand for when the big day comes. I also am wearing a bra I bought long ago that I have never been able to wear and its comfortable.
                              Georgette

Comment

• YAY!!!! Geo, what a difference a day makes! I have room in my coat now too, last year it fit like the kid in Christmas Story. It's a victory. AND BOOTS, hell yeah, girl, you know it feels good, relish it!
                                My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

Working...
                                X