No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any "mantras" or anything of the like. Nothing has ever seemed to resonate with me. Physical violence is at least out until next Tuesday at 1:40PM when I am cleared for physical activity by my doctor. I'm barely lucky if I can even begin to remember to take my vitamins. I pretty much just cry myself to the point of exhaustion(which is what I am doing now). That's what I've always done and its really much simpler for some strange reason. I've never been the type to really verbalize or do anything physical with my emotions other than cry unless its to the point of where I am just fed up with someone and I have to let them know exactly why I am tired of their shit and what they need to do to keep me from hitting the breaking point. I really don't think its the hormone levels right now. I feel like I really just want off this ride called life. I really need something more even keeled before I really go off the deep end. I just think I've been stuck on survival mode since I was a kid and I don't know how to stop. I know this is a frackton of ramblings and shit. I really don't think I'm making much sense anymore.
    Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by lexie View Post
      Central as well - live in the 'burbs, work downtown Columbus.

No tips on anger management, really. When I get angry, I have hard time dealing with it too. I have noticed that meditation has helped me lower my day to day frustration levels, though. I still get angry, but it usually takes longer.
      I'm NE of Columbus, between Columbus and Newark and work in Dublin at the moment. Looking for something closer to home.
      Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
        I'm NE of Columbus, between Columbus and Newark and work in Dublin at the moment. Looking for something closer to home.
        I live in Dublin! Boy, that is a drive for you - I don't blame you for wanting something else. That must be hell during rush hour, particularly since no one in Columbus knows how to drive.

Comment

I live in Dublin! Boy, that is a drive for you - I don't blame you for wanting something else. That must be hell during rush hour, particularly since no one in Columbus knows how to drive.
          I work second shift so no rush hour. I just want something where I can see my kids in the evening and be permanent. Working this long term temp stuff is for the birds.
          Georgette

Comment

Geo, I just found your new journal. It will take me a little time to read it all and get caught up, but it is good to see you're still around. And hell, we're practically neighbors now that I am in the Northern panhandle of West Virginia.
            My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

Hey Geo, How are you feeling today?
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                Geo, I just found your new journal. It will take me a little time to read it all and get caught up, but it is good to see you're still around. And hell, we're practically neighbors now that I am in the Northern panhandle of West Virginia.
                I just went and checked out your journal and saw that. What happened to bring you up yonder?
                Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Hey Geo, How are you feeling today?
                  Physically, I'm fine. I'm sleeping like crap now that the girls are back to school. I'm waking up at 5AM to make sure Tristan is up. My sleep will be off until I find a different job. Caitlyn starts her homeschooling online today but woke up with a massive headache and sore throat so I am letting her sleep until 11 then she can start her school work. She has to work 5 hours a day so she can get her stuff done today. Tomorrow, I have my follow up appt from the surgery and the doctor said she could OK me for all normal physical activity then. Hate to break it to her, but I don't listen too well lol. Oh well, I just will keep quiet with that one.
                  Georgette

Comment

The excavators are on their way here. Hopefully that'll get rid of some of my stress at home.
                    Georgette

Comment

Crossing my fingers for you!

Comment

Crossing my fingers for you!
                        Nothing seems to work the way I plan for anything. I think there's a downpour over the house and its name is the year 2012. I wonder if that's all part of the Mayan calendar prophecy?
                        Georgette

Comment

The plumbing is fixed. Looks like we have a mini mass grave out front.
                          Georgette

Comment

Add some tomb stones and rock it this halloween!

Comment

Glad the work is finished. I hope it didn't cost too much.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

It was $1500 and I haggled on that. The guy who did the work for us was a total idiot. Thank God I didn't get in trouble with the village we live in, he did. He was fined for not getting the proper permits, not calling the Utility commission to come out to mark the yard and for not putting in the proper pipes. He was going to charge me extra for all of that and I told him I won't pay anything beyond the agreed upon price as this wasn't my screw up, it was his and that he needed to complete the job he started or he was going to be sued, and blasted by the BBB and all over the local news for being a scumbag(this is what happens when I am a hormonal mess, which I was and its slowly fixing itself). When he got to the house, he agreed to everything that I said and the job is complete. The one good thing is that this guy can't do any work her ever again. He's been banned by the village.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X