No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace, Love, and Low Carb: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Is what I made for dinner and it was AMAZING!!! Seriously awesome. The anti-chicken eater AKA Caitlyn, loves it. This is becoming my favorite site now. I want to try out all her recipes and get the book.

I'm losing my voice. I've been fighting a sore throat for the past week and it's been tolerable, but at night it hurts like hell. I'm trying drink some tea to see if that helps. This totally sucks because I make my living with my voice. I'm hoping I can hold out until Friday and go to the doctor and see if they can do anything for this. It's either going to be laryngitis or strep. The ironic thing is I got my very first compliment call today and my voice wasn't bad at all then.
    Georgette

Comment

• Holy snikes on a pogo stick that recipe looks great.

Bleh to throat problems. Get well soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Holy snikes on a pogo stick that recipe looks great.

Bleh to throat problems. Get well soon!
        Look up the creamy chicken scampi on that site. Awesome!!!!!!
        Georgette

Comment

• Yummy recipe site!
          My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
            Yummy recipe site!
            It's almost the devil. I want one of everything and plan on ordering the cookbook.
            Georgette

Comment

• Voice is back! Between the teas, the neti pot usage and my allergy pills, my voice is back. Last night, I could barely eek out a squeak. Now, its back full bore.
              Georgette

Comment

• Nice. Glad to hear you can talk again

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                  Voice is back! Between the teas, the neti pot usage and my allergy pills, my voice is back. Last night, I could barely eek out a squeak. Now, its back full bore.
                  Yay!

My throat feels almost normal this morning. Not quite, but almost.
                  Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                    Yay!

My throat feels almost normal this morning. Not quite, but almost.
                    Same here. It's odd to say the least. I'm still drinking the teas, using the neti pot and religiously taking my allergy meds. I'm actually contemplating a workout for tomorrow. Planning on walking on my lunch break today.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Keto breath tastes like butt (I don't know how butt tastes, but I think this is it). Blegh!!!!
                      Georgette

Comment

• After a 15 minute power walk on lunch, I am eating pork rinds and ranch dip for lunch. I wanted to test how my lungs were doing with the wind today and they did great!
                        Georgette

Comment

• Wow, that is great. Hope it is s sign of asthma improvement.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• My sore throat is back. I feel really tired now, a bit headachy. Nothing feels like it is in my chest thank God. I also go back and forth between being warm and cold. This is a blast.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Been feeling kind of down with some things. Not getting to exercise consistently is starting to bother me. Primary reason is having loose skin. I think that since I have been bigger all my life, it's going to take so much exercise for me to get to where I want to be, that I'll never get there. Last night before bed, I was looking at my thighs and and even though they look thinner, up by the hips, there is just a ton of fat sitting there and it made cry. I'm still crying thinking of this.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Hugs Geo. You are making amazing progress. You'll get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X