No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know that about raisins or grapes! Scary. My parents recently put their dog on a limited ingredient diet. They're using the brand Nature's Variety (what I was using for my cat before I started transitioning her to raw, just last week). She no longer gets random infections, inflammation on her belly or face, itchiness, or a lot of visible dander. She's also a very good weight, considering it's winter time.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      I didn't know that about raisins or grapes! Scary. My parents recently put their dog on a limited ingredient diet. They're using the brand Nature's Variety (what I was using for my cat before I started transitioning her to raw, just last week). She no longer gets random infections, inflammation on her belly or face, itchiness, or a lot of visible dander. She's also a very good weight, considering it's winter time.
      I tried Bella with raw. Didn't work for her at all. She had diarrhea and was throwing up. Our Aussie did great with it. Oh well, every dog is different, just like every human is different.

*On a side not, buffalo chicken dip is awesome with pork rinds
      Georgette

Comment

• Anyone know of any decent youtube videos that are straight cardio? No callisthenics or weights involved. It's to cold out to walk. The witch is asking her you-know-what back.
        Georgette

Comment

• I just entered "cardio workouts at home" on Youtube and there are tons of results. Some of them are fairly short (less than 10 minutes), which is ideal for me. I have always sucked at cardio .
          Depression Lies

Comment

• No time to work out today. Maybe after work. Just have to see how time works tonight. If not, I'll get up earlier tomorrow.
            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
              No time to work out today. Maybe after work. Just have to see how time works tonight. If not, I'll get up earlier tomorrow.
              You are a better person than I. Way to stay focused!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                You are a better person than I. Way to stay focused!
                I'm trying to get out of bed. It's just too darn cold to even get out of bed. Our lows have been either below 0 or in the single digits. Our house isn't well insulated so even with the furnace running all night, our house gets cold. Typically when I wake up its in the mid to low 60's inside. Have been using the oven to help heat the house in the mornings.
                Georgette

Comment

• I'm not sure but I think I may be fighting a cold. I've got a slight tickle in the back of my throat and my glands feel a bit swollen. I'm drinking NK's kill everything tea and been taking Robitussin to see if that helps.

As for the EMF, I've found that my legs have slimmed down quite a bit. I have a couple of pairs of boots that come up to my knees and my left calf kind of swims in the boots and the right one is comfortably fitted. Muffin top is pretty much non-existent at this point so I am very happy with that. Clint thinks it's funny that I am eating pork rinds with buffalo chicken dip for lunch. It's delicious and an easy way to get extra fat!
                  Georgette

Comment

Clint thinks it's funny that I am eating pork rinds with buffalo chicken dip for lunch. It's delicious and an easy way to get extra fat!
                    Recipe?
                    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Great News! Gotta make some of that dip!
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Here's the recipe:

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I make this in my crockpot so no baking required

8 blocks cream cheese
                        1 bottle ranch or bleu cheese dressing
                        2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
                        You can either use 2 small cans of canned chicken or one of those store rotisserie chickens, eat the fat yourself and use the meat for the dip(tear the bird apart). I prefer the rotisserie chicken myself
                        Half to entire bottle of hot sauce (I love Texas Pete, it's cheap and awesome)

Let the cream cheese get to room temp, Put all ingredients in the crockpot and turn it on high. Stir every 30 minutes or so until fully melted and enjoy. Great with pork rinds or celery sticks and if your family isn't fully primal or on EMF, they can enjoy it with tortilla chips.
                        Georgette

Comment

• I know haven't posted anything about the spouse in awhile. Things have gotten a lot better as of late. Not sure what really happened, but we've been getting along great lately. We have discussed renewing our vows several times throughout our marriage but have decided that we are going to do this for our 20th wedding anniversary which is 4 years away. He's totally gung ho about this. I want a simple, short wedding dress(right above or below the knee) and I have found a few that I like. Since we did the JOP thing, I never wore a wedding dress, just a blue floral print dress. We want to do something a little fancy, but no too over the top. I never expected to wear a wedding dress, so I don't want anything too wear anything too traditional.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Thanks for the recipe and good to hear that things are going better!
                            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                              Thanks for the recipe and good to hear that things are going better!
                              Thanks! Let me know what you think of the dip.
                              Georgette

Comment

Thanks! Let me know what you think of the dip.
                                The dip sounds awesome. How many does it feed/how long does it last in the fridge?

Comment

Working...
                                X