No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this something your insurance covers over there? Or do you have to pay the whole thing yourself?
    Its not covered here (I think you can ask for a Dr referral to one, but not sure) but our health insurance gives 50% back.

Well worth it, especially if you are having problems.

Comment

• We don't have insurance. The cost for the initial appointment is $15 and for the adjustments its $43. I can easily make this work.
      Georgette

Comment

• Thats great Geo, I am sure it will help a ton. It could take one session only, but possibly even a few depending on how bad.

Comment

• I visited the chiro's website and they have a gym there. It costs either $10 or $13/month and you can go as often as you want.

New in the EMF protocol. I woke up not hungry so breakfast was coffee w/HWC and cream cheese clouds and coconut oil. Made the most kick ass dinner of creamy chicken scampi. Delish!
          Georgette

Comment

• hey, that'd solve your gym problem! This chiro sounds like more and more of a win for you.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              hey, that'd solve your gym problem! This chiro sounds like more and more of a win for you.
              The only problem with it is that my house is in the middle. Work is 7 miles west of me and the chiro/gym is 17 miles east of me.
              Georgette

Comment

• Oh. Yeah, that could be a problem.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• I don't like teenagers. One word: Caitlyn. Got a call from her homeschool teacher saying her attendance hadn't been completed so I had to spend half my day at work updating her attendance between calls. They were talking about expelling her due to truancy. I'm stressed, tired, want to cry, feel a binge coming on and am glad she is gone for the weekend. Between the both of us, we got it updated. We have decided that for her freshman year of high school, she will go back to public school. Now, I've just got to get her started on losing weight. I think I'm going to have to start keeping the junk out of the house. I need to find ways to help her get through emotional eating. The EMF protocol doesn't sound good to her and I'm trying to talk her into going low carb. She argues me on everything and I'm feeling like I'm done and want to give up.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Found out the truancy letter was sent in error. Really? Wow.

So when I get stressed now, I don't binge, I break out in hives. Great.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      Found out the truancy letter was sent in error. Really? Wow.

So when I get stressed now, I don't binge, I break out in hives. Great.

Hives. Lovely. Though out of curiosity, how is one truant for homeschool?

Comment

• That is crazy, how frustrating. How can that be sent in error. Grrr.

I imagine its a group of some sort you have to go to as part of homeschooling? Is that right Geo? Rather than be in a class room everyday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                          That is crazy, how frustrating. How can that be sent in error. Grrr.

I imagine its a group of some sort you have to go to as part of homeschooling? Is that right Geo? Rather than be in a class room everyday?
                          No, she doesn't go anywhere except for her bedroom. It's online. She's had issues in regular schools here with teachers picking on her because she's "dumb". She's actually quite intelligent and has chosen to act dumb because she thinks its cute. Let me tell you how smart she is. She wrote down a pick up line she wants to use when she's older and it goes like this: Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Cause you're CuTe. Seriously. She's got nerd in her yet.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            Hives. Lovely. Though out of curiosity, how is one truant for homeschool?
                            Yeah, I've got 2 big ass hives on my chest. They itch periodically, but not too badly. You can be truant for not logging your hours.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                              Yeah, I've got 2 big ass hives on my chest. They itch periodically, but not too badly. You can be truant for not logging your hours.
                              That sucks. Not fun at all.

Comment

• It's official, Bella has a serious flea AND slight food allergy. She also has a new vet whom the girls and I adore. Once she is no longer inflamed from all this, she is getting spayed. She's been asleep almost all afternoon. Seems to be getting more sleep than she's had in a good while. Poor little thing needs it. I gave her Comfortis for fleas and an antibiotic to help heal her. This vet didn't want to give her a steroid(love her!) and also bathed Bella in Selsun Blue. Took all the dry, flaky, scabby skin right off of her. This vet recommend some new foods for us to try after we are finished with the California Naturals to see what she likes. She is going to be on a single source of protein diet meaning whatever protein she eats(venison, bison, chicken, duck, seafood, etc) all of her snacks must come from that same kind of meat. Also, she can have certain veggies as snacks. I did learn that dogs should not have grapes or raisins as snack. Seven little raisins are toxic to their livers and will kill them.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X