Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I'm going to say it, I frakking hate people. Yesterday morning, I actually did my hair (straightened it) and wore a new outfit. Well, the minute I walk into our area at work, Ghetto Trash had to open her gd mouth. She was like, "Oh wow, you look all hot and shit. Did you get laid?" When in the world does looking nice equate with getting laid? First off, I don't have to look nice to get laid(yeah it help,s but its not a requirement) and secondly, can a woman look nice just because they want to? Why do you have to have a reason to look nice. I want to pop Ghetto Trash in the gd mouth. There, rant over. Now, I can go deal with Ghetto Trash.
    Sorry to laugh but this whole post is comedy gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      Maybe it's just some irrational anxiety & he's looking for you to lay out the facts for him. Sometimes just repeating stuff back to people makes their decision a lot clearer, for whatever reason. "Is getting paid twice a month & not having vacation time this year so much worse to you than being miserable at your current job?"
      I hate doing this. I come off very sarcastic when I have to go into this mode. Gah, makes me feel like I have a second job.
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Sorry to laugh but this whole post is comedy gold.
        Shoot, you should've been here earlier. She started on her BS and I just gave her the look that said "if you value your life, you will stop now." That shut her up.
        Georgette

Comment

• Clint did send another text to me. Apparently, the HR dep at the dealer called him back and they want to him to call the service manager tonight when he leaves work. Who knows, maybe they'll give him a reason to leave.
          Georgette

Comment

• OMG what an idiot that woman is!

I hope you can come up with a solution for Clint's job that makes you both happy.

Comment

• Clint's apparently going to stay where he is at. Apparently, his current employer is going to give him $2/hour more in the next month and up to $5/hour by the end of the year. I really don't care what he does. It's ultimately his choice.
              Georgette

Comment

• Alright, so I am friggin' starving and want to eat everything in sight. I'm already over on fat for the day and I just don't care. It took everything I had to not touch the dam donuts at work and now I feel tired, emotional and like I don't give a fuck.
                Georgette

Comment

• have you got some kind of fat bomb you can have as a quick meal?

Comment

• I'm actually thinking of making my low carb hot chocolate and see how that helps.
                    Georgette

Comment

• hope it helps

Comment

• It did help and I ate a lot. 8-10 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs with sour cream and hot sauce. I feel full without feeling stuffed, so apparently I did need it.
                        Georgette

Comment

• sounds delicious alright

Comment

• Today would've been my mom's 77th birthday. Even though she did put me through hell emotionally, I still love and miss her. This is why I say female relationships are pretty screwed up at times.

I got the sleep that I needed and I did level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred this morning. Felt good to workout.

The girls have church tonight so Clint and I will go out for dinner. I may get a salad and an omelet for dinner.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Hope today is OK for you, it must be tough
                              YAY for a workout!
                              Have fun going out for dinner. Have not attempted it in a while, but would be a good test for me.

Comment

• How do you like the JM shred so far? She's so mean on TV. Makes me want to try it. lol
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X